Would you like to be famous or a superstar?

You can do great things while living in the basement MirktWhat kind of great things do you want to do?

anyhow, there’s not a superstar on this earth who speaks/writes/sings/speaks english better than I do!

at least you have an ego of a superstar, why care about the rest, right?

and why are you so fixated on being famous or being a superstar? who cares? the mother down the street who has five children and brings them up to be doctors,lawyers, whatever— she’s the superstar… the father down the street, who works all day and coaches little league baseball in the evening and on weekends-- he’s the superstar! these other people-- they have 15 minutes of fame, as andy warhol once said! Kietas

I am not fixated on being a superstar. I asked a question, and you chose to respond to it. I responded to your response and so on. Usually, it is called -communication-. If you want to say, who the famous people are, that’s fine. You are also welcome to express your opinion about what is real fame.

and i’ll be famous for shooting this rapper down.

Juokiasi Juokiasi JuokiasiI need to create a new topic- Would you like to be infamous and why? Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

Rather no Ne . Those paparaciai and quards. Maybe alittle bit Cha cha .

no, i don’t want to be a superstar Šypsena too much attention from others Juokiasi maybe just a little bit famous for short time Cha cha

just enough time to meet that prince charming??? Mirkt Cha cha Juokiasi

ya, prince Cha cha Juokiasi i think i will find beggar faster Girtas

Remember- aim high!!! And you never know, when you will meet someone Cha cha. A prince in disguise is still a prince…

i never say never Cha chai will meet a frog i will kiss her and it will be my rpince Cha cha Juokiasi

Well, actully, a talking frog is more rare than a prince… So you may want to rethink that strategy. But I guess either one would make you famous Cha cha

no no, i don’t want that somebody would make me famous Ne i want to become famous myself Cha cha Taip Žvaigždė Cha cha

Oh well then, beware of kissing talking frogs Cha chaSo what is your path to fame? Cha cha

it’s a secret Cha cha i’m still planning it Cha cha

oh sorry…my mistake Nekaltas…I’m thinking about architecture

are you studying architecture?