Who is your favourite singer?

Sting Myliu Madonna Myliu Bryan Adams Myliu and lot of others…

Aaliyah Gėlė Gėlė Forever!! Širdis

Also I like LeAnn Rimes & Anastacia… Laimingas

It’s group Cha cha
BlueGerai
They are the best
My heard musicGirtas

khe khem
vos nepaspringau.
jeigu nemaisau - ten tie berniukai [boybandas]??
jeigu tie, tai vienas kritikas issireiske taip: jei nori nusiusti dovana savo priesui, padovanok jam blue kompakta…

Taip

Sting,S.Dion,Madona…

Well, i like lots of musicians… my favorite band maybe is Evanescence, well actually it is not…
I like some bands, like…
Evanescence,
P.O.D.,
Metallica…
I like musicians like,
Madonna,
Pink,

And that’s it I think so…

Have a nice day

I like:
Eminem,Enya,Ccristina Aguilera,Jennifer Lopez & so on…Šypsena

robbie williams, madonna, …and some techno and house musicians that i don’t remember Liežuvis

1 Question: can we say dat Rappas are Singas? Me think it’s negotiable thingŠypsena Rap is a bit different kind of ArtMirkt Dat’s only My and some others opinionMirkt

I would have to say Bjork - simply because she’s from IcelandCha cha

But beyond her Kylie Minoque is a long time favorite. I really like the Disco Divas, Donna Summer, Loretta Holloway, Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin etc.

As far as males are concerned its a different story…Robert Palmer & Sting are the first 2 that come to mind.Laimingas

hm… There is lots of bands and singers… For ex: Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys, AC/DC, Moonspell and etc…

mmm… galu gale kazkas nors truputi panasaus i ‘sunku’. nors iki to dar toli, taciau jau neblogai. Nekaltas

My favorite singer is Kurt Cobain. There are more singers, but Kurt is best for meTaipTūsas

i have a lot of favourite singers, and there’s just a few of them: REAMONN, STRANGERS, AMBERLIFE, NORAH JONES, BRYAN ADAMS, COLDPLAY and etcŠypsena

I likee a lot of singers, like Reamon, Avril Lavigne, Eminem

I see you do not know, that this music is from hell:
http://www3.vdu.lt/life/pv/rokas.htm

i like a lot of singers and groups…i very like madonna,sasha,sarah connor,shakira,avril lavigne,daniel k.,jeanette…and many moreCha cha

Well, it looks like, that my favourite singer still appears to be Kurt Cobain…

splosnaja popsa aplink… kur pasaulis ritasiNekaltas