Who is your favourite singer?

TT : many of them, but at the moment mainly Russian ones, especially "Nautilus Popilius", "Diskoteka Avarija", "Chaif" and "Visokosnyj god". These are the names of groups.

OT: as this forum is devoted to English language, including helping to improve it, I would like to correct some mistakes. No offence, it is just objective remarksMirkt

My favourite singer is Madonna and Eminem,but I like very much singers.But those singers is special for me

My favourite singers are Madonna and Eminem, though I like very many singers. But those singers are special for me

Oh!I like one her song,but I not remember song name

Oh! I like one of her songs, but I don’t remember a song name/ its name

Telenor sorry I didn’t no about that

Telenor, sorry, I didn’t know about that

There many singers, I couldn’t separate one of them

There are many singers, I cannot/ can’t single out one of them

Have a good dayŠypsena

Very good Sunny.lt Gerai i take you remarks in to acount, even if you have no one remark for me.
Maybe now you have some remarks for me, from this tekst. I’m sorry, but I’ll try write after two years of cessation.

Thank youŠypsenaIt’s just without a dot ( my nickname) Liežuvis

[quote]i take you remarks in to acount, even if you have no one remark for me.
Maybe now you have some remarks for me, from this tekst. I’m sorry, but I’ll try write after two years of cessation.

[/quote]

I’ll take your remarks into account, even if you don’t have any/ have no remarks for me. Maybe
now you’ll have some remarks for me from this text. I’m sorry, but I am trying to write after two years of cessation Mirkt

If I got you right, after 2 years’ break, yor English is very good Šypsena

Yes, you understand me right. I don’t wrote any word two years.
No I can’t agree with you. Maybe my english is not very poor, but it is not soo good that I like it will be. In other hand my english is not enough for conferences, article writing. I need to improve my english, but I soo scimshank, but my boos enforce me learn it. Soo from today you’ll see me in this forum much more times Laimingas
And I hope, people help me to improve my english by corecting my wroten tekst.

Then I’ll be the first Liežuvis

No, I can’t agree with you. Maybe my English is not very poor, but it is not so good that I would like it to be. On the other hand, my English is not good enough for conferences, article writing. I need to improve my English, but I am so scimshank, that my boss forces me to improve it. So from today you’ll see me in this forum more often Laimingas
And I hope, people will help me to improve my English by correcting my written text.

p.s. I underlined the word i don’t knowŠypsena good luckŠypsena

[quote]Sunnylt rašė:
May be now you’ll have some remarks for me from this text…
[/quote]

I have one remark for you. If I think right, then you write word "Maybe" you don’t need to seperate it.

And you underline word that you don’t know, I’m sorry but I pass one letter. Scrimshank=išsisukinėti/vangstytis nuo (nemalonių) pareigų, tingėti, vengti darbo Šypsena Taip

EMINEM, NELLY and P.DIDI is COOL!!! Kietas

My favourite bands are Blink 182, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, P.O.D.

Jim Morrison Kanda Kanda Kanda Kanda Kanda Kanda Kanda Kanda Kanda Kanda
Jis songs,his voice,his personality drives me crazy!! He makes me wild Girtas

my favourite singer is Liam Gallagher he is from Oasis band (Rock N’ Roll band like "The Beatles&quotMirkt

I cannot tell you who my favorite singer is, but my favorite musician - Oliver Shanti.

Britney Spears she sings like slut, she behaves like slut, she looks like slut, thats why i LIKE HERTaip

…a lot of singers (groups) I like… the most atb, Tatu, enigma… what music I listen depends on my mood…

I am drumer and like samba music.Do you no samba?

aik tu emineeeeemaa

iiiii

I like Atomic kittens, J. Lo, Avril Lavigne a lot. They’re my favourite singers. TaipTaip Gerai

Paul McCartney…

vo ziurekt, cia jau geriau…
prosvaiste tarp visu eminemu ir j.lo…

My favourite singers are my friends.JuokiasiJuokiasiJuokiasiWhen we are in good conditionGirtasGirtasGirtas we can sing songs during all the nightCha chaCha chaCha cha

Taip and Marilyn Manson Juokiasi