To marry or not to marry

I am Cha cha Taip keeping Cha cha
But už alaus bokalo pasėmęs neilgai išsilaikysi Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha
Thanks for keeping Alus

na, zinai kaip ako, vyras laikomas blaiviu tol, kol gali tvirtai, uz nieko nesilaikydamas guleti ant zemesCha chaCha chaCha cha

o siaip vedybos sux… atgyvena, mano nuomone. ir tiek. pinigu ismetimas vejais. ir didelis cirkas.

Boys, Boys, don’t attack me. Graži I am here alone Moterys NOBODY WANTS TO MARRY YOU especially in this virtual world. Did I say, that I am for mariage? We are discussing only.
Please, say me frankly would you like you parents be married or no? Apakęs

Why here my parents and my life?.Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

liokajus, mano tevai buvo susituoke. ir issiskyre. toel kaip ir dzin man… nesureiksminu vedybu. tiesa sakant man jos atrodo tik bereikalinga ‘meroprijatije’ ir tiek.

It is not about your life, Pincukas. It is only about marriage and our opinion about it.

I see, Olo. Can we talk about legal side of the marriage? It is difficult to foresee, what could happen. Low protect descendants and spuoses.

pagal naujaji civilino kodeksa, kuris isigalios nuo kitu metu geguzes, jei neklistu, tiek seimoje, tiek nesusituokusiu poru auginami vaikai bus vienodai apsaugoti. taip gkad sis faktorius irgi atkrenta.

what a heart discusion here is. Cha cha
Boys desided not marry, girls are thinking -marry.And it is one of the difference between boys and girls Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha
THE END

OK. The end. Taip Let’s have some wine Taurė in this occasion and let’s go for dinner. Labas

liokajus - I know that you declared this topic ended, but in my defense, I’d like to write a few more comments, please… Gėlės

olo - No offense taken, but this whole topic started when I explained to Pincukas why I enjoyed being married. I’ve been married 10 years. It’s not always been easy, but it’s been terrific overall. I married an incredible person who drives me crazy sometime, but then I’m sure I do the same to him. Cha cha The point is, I’m glad we’re married (and he says so, too). Yes, marriage isn’t for all, but it was the answer for US. That’s why I wrote disadvantages along side with advantages. You’re right - you can raise children without being married. And yes, people do stray and break commitments. But my point is, that if you follow the basic guidelines, or however we want to call them, overall, marriages work. Unfortunately, you’ve had a very bad experience regarding divorce. But can you believe, that actually I’ve had a great experience in marriage?

Nobody has right to declared this topic to be ended. Me too. Pincukas is very sensitive about marriage. Baisu We all have our sore points. Liūdna You are happy woman Širdis and you attempted to share your happiness. We had never experienced it and it seems to us as a little bit unbelievable. Ne But it doesn’t means, that it can not be thruth. It just happen very seldom. Therefore we are so careful and incredulous.

All people are egoist.And we want good for oneselfs.Sometimes it is better to live alone or maybe to live not married.Do you know,that all not married couples is afraid to lose his partner and they endeavours to be better (not all, but…)

[quote]Pincukas rašė:
All people are egoist.And we want good for oneselfs.Sometimes it is better to live alone or maybe to live not married.Do you know,that all not married couples is afraid to lose his partner and they endeavours to be better (not all, but…)
[/quote]

Corrections
All people are egoists. And we want good things for ourselves. Sometimes it is better to live alone or maybe just to live together, never to get married. Did you know that all unmarried couples are afraid to lose his (or her) partner and their goal (or endeavor) is to be better?

Some couples are great never getting married. Some couples are great married. To each his/her own. Mirkt

we all want to find our place in world

[quote]Pincukas rašė:
we all want to find our place in world
[/quote]

Yes, Taip and some are searching in the wrong places. Mirkt

Yes, Taip and some are searching in the wrong places. Mirkt

[/quote]

we look where we think is the best Cha cha

OK, Pincukas, I have considered for some time, but I decided to tell you story about my good friend. So listen:
They were married for about 10 years. They have no kids. I liked to be with them, they looks to be quite happy ordinary couple. Five years ago she left for America. He was waiting her for four years. And then he get a letter in which was a divorse papper.
We all tried to rejoice him, lookin for new girls for him. But he said: I need only my wife. AFTER 15 MARRIAGE YEARS . He could have dates and to meet new girls, but every girl seems to him strange. He doesn’t need them. Sudužusi širdis

and so?

The world is large and unpredictable. We can not foresee what is waiting for us. I like this world and it’s secreates. Maybe tomorrow you would like to marry Ha ha ha Cha cha Cha cha Don’t be angree Gėlės Bučkis