To marry or not to marry

To marry or not to marry

To marry or not to marry, that’s the question. It is great news in the Lithuania, that young people are living together without wedding, while in foreign countries it is any news. Grand mothers and even mothers do not admit this way of family. They resist with all their might Piktas , keep telling about their past, when bride Dovana had to be virgin till wedding. But time had changed and girls Dovana and boys Alus make their own decisions. What do you think about it?

What can I say?.. Not marry Cha cha .You are free and freedom is good Cha cha Not marry …Cha cha

Marriage is designed to protect the woman and family. It is very easy for a man to father children and then leave the family. Fatherless children tend to grow up under hardship. This has been happening more and more; look up the statistics. With the legal status of the marriage, a scumbag father (or "deadbeat dad&quotMirkt is less able to make a woman into a single mom. Why don’t you ask a single mom whether it’s better to marry or not? Chances are she’s looking to get married now, if she wasn’t before!

In the old days, the family structure was more solid, and a woman’s brothers would protect her from scumbag types. Certainly, if I had a sister I would protect her and any dishonorable man would feel very uncomfortable…

Men always are trying to avoid marriage. Piktas Women, in a contrary, are trying to ,catch” a male. Cha cha Reasons are comprehensible. Suregon definites them. But I suppose it was some time ago. Now people live together. Moterys Alus I would like to discuss situation, when two young people live together, but are not married.

Hmm…For mens are easy in any way.He can go out and begin all from new.A women,maybe …?But there is a diffence how men will look at this women.
Will thye look at her serios? Aš nekaltas
I think if they ( Moterys and Vyrai )can live together,so why don’t they can marry,a?

That is the question, which I would like to ask. Wy don’t marry?

When a couple has no children, and if they choose not to marry, that is their choice, although it’s too easy to just walk away from a relationship if you’re not married. There’s no strong sense of commitment to each other.

When there are children involved, I think the couple should be married before children arrive. I fully agree with what surgeon wrote. Taip

DON’T MARRY!!!

vedybos ne tik kad nereikalingos, bet dar ir foinansiskai nuostolingos. olo is principo pries vedybas, kadangi santykiuose jos nekeicia absoliuciai nieko. jomis tik iteisinamos nuosavybes teises i kita zmogu, bei nuramunamos mociutes ir pavydus bei davatkiski kaimynai.

I wonder, if it would be a girl or woman Dovana with opinion similar to Pincukas, DMX, Olo. Alus

We are mens Cha cha and we think like a realy men Cha cha

Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

Liežuvis

I found an article on the internet that describes why men don’t want to marry.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2002/2002-06-26-no-commit-men.htm

Here is a list of excuses -

The top ten reasons why men are reluctant to commit to marriage, according to a new report from the National Marriage Project of Rutgers University:

1. They can get sex without marriage more easily than in times past.

2. They can enjoy the benefits of having a wife by cohabiting rather than marrying.

3. They want to avoid divorce and its financial risks.

4. They want to wait until they are older to have children.

5. They fear that marriage will require too many changes and compromises.

6. They are waiting for the perfect soul mate, and she hasn’t yet appeared.

7. They face few social pressures to marry.

8. They are reluctant to marry a woman who already has children.

9. They want to own a house before they get a wife.

10. They want to enjoy single life as long as they can.

As the article is quite long, but interesting, I’ll just add it to the News & Info section.

what about women reasons who are reluctant to commit to marriage??? uh???

[quote] Telenor rašė:
what about women reasons who are reluctant to commit to marriage??? uh???
[/quote]

I’d say statistically speaking, more women want to get married Taip than those who do not. Mirkt

men dont want to marry because of all the changes relationships go through, if you ever had a long lasting relationship, you know what im talking about.

If couple are together for very long time and live together. Moterys Vyrai If relationships are nice and they feel good Širdis . Is it necessary to marry? Dovana Taurė Gėlės

They live together,yes?-yes.So why they can’t marry?What it change?Only a woman second name?Is it a big problem?I think if you can live togther,you can marry too.
in other case it is very good.you feels free Cha cha (I like freedom Cha cha Cha cha ). and you can go away in any time.But when are childrens…
And live together…I don’t know… Aš nekaltas

With this I agree Taip Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

Men! Vyrai Could you explain me- what does freedom means to you Moterys Alus ? My favourite definition is (I will write in Lithuanian, because in English I could change the essence) Laisve- tai suvokta butinybe. Your feelings Širdis Bučkis will limit your freedom, not wife’s Piktas demands.