To marry or not to marry

Ok i will try to explain.(in lithuainian I’ll do it better)Tai va,eini gatve vienas ar su draugais (ir not married yet)pamatai kokia nors zavia Moterys ir laisva dusia gali palydeti ja akutem …ir ne tik… Cha cha O jei vedes. Taip ir lieki Baisu ypac jei dar salia zmona yra tai is vis -net pasvilpt is paskos jai praeinant nigali Cha cha
Now mano padetis leidzia drasiai sakyti: "As istikimas visoms merginoms" Cha cha

wife’s maybe not, but hwo knows wife mother… Cha cha

I\'d say statistically speaking, more women want to get married Taip than those who do not. Mirkt

[/quote]

Life is cruel … isn’t it? Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

In general, personaly I would be in the middle - neither for nor against!

Life is cruel … isn’t it? Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

[/quote]

yes it is Taip Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

Could you deny, that day will came and you wish Širdis Širdis Širdis to look only to one and only Graži Bučkis girl.

Mhm jau…Cha cha

[quote]Pincukas rašė:
Ok i will try to explain.(in lithuainian I’ll do it better)Tai va,eini gatve vienas ar su draugais (ir not married yet)pamatai kokia nors zavia Moterys ir laisva dusia gali palydeti ja akutem …ir ne tik… Cha cha O jei vedes. Taip ir lieki Baisu ypac jei dar salia zmona yra tai is vis -net pasvilpt is paskos jai praeinant nigali Cha cha
Now mano padetis leidzia drasiai sakyti: "As istikimas visoms merginoms" Cha cha
[/quote]

Oh, Pincuk! Do you think you can’t admire other people’s beauty once you’re married? You can look, you just can’t touch. Cha cha My husband and I both agree - we’re married, not dead. Mirkt

Oh, Pincuk! Do you think you can\'t admire other people\'s beauty once you\'re married? You can look, you just can\'t touch. Cha cha My husband and I both agree - we\'re married, not dead. Mirkt

[/quote]

Aha, o jei zmona pavydi Cha cha

[quote] Pincukas rašė:
Aha, o jei zmona pavydi Cha cha
[/quote]

Your spouse, be it wife or husband, should have no reason to be jealous, right? If you’re both secure in your relationship with each other, there is no reason to be jealous. My husband and I both admire people, be it for their charm, personality, friendliness, and yes, even good looks. Like I said, we’re married, not dead.

Ok my dear matcmaker DarPo1.Tell me please ten reasons,(but serious) why marriage is better than a bachelor life ?
If I can’t to disclaim them-then you win Taip Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha If not - I (like always) show you that a bachelor life is better Cha cha Taip

DarPo1, i am waitting Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

Definetely Agree Taip

Sorry, mielasis Pincuk. I was at a party tonight and am not able to communicate clearly to you tonight.Cha cha Taurė I’ll try tomorrow night. I had too much fun tonight. Cha cha Taurė I still say marry your loved one, but my beloved husband might argue. Liežuvis When you meet her, you’ll know what to do. Good luck. Bučkis Širdis

Pincukas, you are wrong thinking, that you’ll start to consider advantages and disadvantages of future married life, when you time will come. I am sure, you will be out of common sence and will forget all your principles Širdis Širdis
Let’s imagine Pincukas after 20 years. All your friends are married, they can not spend much time with you. Young girls Graži don’t pay attention to elder man, coevals Baisu do not interest you… Ne And Pincukac returns to his lonely, untidy home. Liūdna

then i will look for men like me. Šypsena .
Cha cha
Šypsena
Apakęs
Aš nekaltas
Nustebęs
maybe you are right.I know what it is to lose a friend, when he marreid Cha cha
but what willbe that will be Šypsena
Now i say - “NOT MARRIED” Taip Cha cha

To get married or not to get married… Hm, Pincukas has challenged me to come up with 10 reasons. I’ll try to come up with my reasons. This is not to convince you, Pincuk, but to give one perspective perhaps. Then I’ll try to convince you later. Cha cha

1. You meet the most incredible person that you don’t want to live without. You want that person in your life, sharing everything and every second together.

2. You want to show each other that you are committed to only each other, not anyone else.

3. It’s more seriuos than just living together.

4. You want to raise a family together.

5. You share expenses together.

6. You share the good and the bad together. Both clean the house, both clean the dishes, the bathrooms, etc. You make breakfasts and dinners for each other. (It’s not the woman’s job; it’s the couple’s job).

7. The wedding ring is a symbol of eternal love, not a chain to your spouse.

8. You get to wake up and go to bed with your best friend every day. (Never go to bed angry - stay up and fight! Cha cha)

9. Your spouse understands “bad hair days”, and other faults that might not be appealing to someone you’re just dating.

10. Because you know in your heart that it’s the right thing to do.

Širdis Bučkis Širdis

A long live together comes boring Taip :smiley: (maybe), in other case you never experience a happiness of meeting.

I don’t understand “committed” Nustebęs but I think that the main idea is like first reason :D. It si only other words :smiley:

and what? To live alone is seriuos too…:smiley:

wif you want a family :D…

you can share expenses alone.And it is better than two persons Taip :smiley:

If I will clean house, make breakfast why I need a wife :smiley:
I successfully do it now, and I do it when I want Taip

In this case I say about rings in lithuanian :
Did you know that :
ištikro žiedai kažkada buvo dedami vergams ant kaklo ir ant to žiedo buvo užrašomas šeimininko vardas, vėliau žiedai sumažėjo iki apyrankių.Nykstant vergovei apyrankės tapo inkrustuotos apyrankės tapo madingos ir tarp pasiturinčių žmonių, beje jas buvo populiaru dovanoti savo žmonoms, kaip ženklą, kad ši moteris jau turi globėją :D. Vėliau apyrankės sumažėjo iki žiedų ir tapo bendro gyvenimo simboliu… but idea leaves the same

[quote]sorry but it was to dificult to me say it english
[/quote]

So history tells us differently :smiley:

And then you go to job sleepy :smiley:
When you sleep alone-all bed belongs to you Taip

But then life is a better Aš nekaltas

Piktas
Širdis Bučkis Širdis

will be continue…:smiley:

[/quote]

Oh, Pincuk, you are so cynical. Do you really believe that marriage is a bad thing?

As for committed… It means that you both agree to be faithful to each other.

If you like sleeping alone, then by all means. Don’t get married. My husband and I don’t like sleeping alone.

Life is NEVER boring. I look forward to boring days just to get some housework done. We go to the musuem (we’re going later today), to the theater, to the park for picnics, go out with friends, friends come here. There is much to learn from life and others. Keeping it fresh is important. If you stop appreciating each other, and start taking each other for granted (neivertinat), then yes, I suppose it could get boring.

Marriage isn’t for all. You do have to want to spend your life with one person. You do have to remain faithful to each other. It’s not easy. But, like a garden, you have to spend a lot of time for beautiful flowers, deliciuos vegetables. You have to work at it. And the results are wonderful.

I see that this challenge will truly be continued. Cha cha

yes I am a cinic Taip Šypsena
Tell me DarPo1, why you want to convise me that marrieg is good ?