Sleeping

SleepingMiegantis

holiday Girtas…sleeping time…But now I can’t sleep longer than 8hours becauce I am accustomed 2 that… Pavargęswhat’s happening to me…

if i could i would sleep until 2p.m.! Drovus too bad i dont have such an ability… Nežinau

i prefer sleeping in the evening,but in the morning - Ne…I always get up early,i need much time to have a shower,to make up ,to do morning exercises and so on Cha cha Šypsena

wow Apakęs…I got up at 7 today…and I’m just sitting here in front of my pc…I havent washed my self,I havent ate anything,I havent tidyed my room yet…I’m yelous 4 such a…I don’t know talent Cha cha

Well…I have it now(such ability)…but I can’t Pavargęs!

2day i got up at 9.30(usually i get up at 7)… by the way i havent ate anything yet too Cha cha but i have done all these thing u haven’t Liežuvis

Well…felicitation!I must make my self tu turn pc of… Cha cha…ok trying…

Juokiasi i dont thing u will stand this Cha cha

me 2…no success Pavargęs

I LOVE sleeping, but for some reason I can’t sleep. I go to bed, lie down shut my eyes…and I realy don’t wanna sleep…a few hours later I try again…the same reaction. something’s not right…anyway sleeping is good Cha cha

but it’s not true Juokiasi lotsa times have I tried sleeping then and waking up later so i could study… it’s A pain in the ass Liežuvis

when i was a kid, i couldnt sleep for a long time… i really hate sleeping time at afternoon… but now… i really like to sleep… i enjoy every minute of it… Cha cha sometimes i even go to sleep after school… Cha cha for me it is beter to seep longer in the morning rather than to go to bed earler… i am so cold “owl” Cha cha Juokiasi

Now i wake up at 12 Cha cha 'couse it’s holidays :}

do you enjoy sleeping long at the mornings? LaimingasI do. GeraiBus there’s not enough time 4that…

it’s more healthy to sleep in the morning Girtas Mirkt

I disagree… It is proven by medical experiments, that the healthiest sleep is between 21h and midnight. That’s why it is very healthy to go to sleap early. And sleeping in the morning is only a sign of lazyness. Taip

Heh,then it turns out that I’m unhealthy and lazy Cha cha…Poor me Mirkt

…Like almost everyone of us… Juokiasi All the society nowadays is getting more and more lazyer and unhealthier… Taip But… Who cares! Cha cha

I need my usual 14 hours a night of sleep. Otherwise I feel like a zomby the entire day.