A new nick? That would be nice...

Alio, Sol, girdi? - zmones skundzias Liežuvis

o pats ne moderatorius kartais> Šypsena

O pats nuo darbo slepiesi… niekšas Cha cha Alus

vo dar wienas islindo Cha cha

OKAY, PEOPLE, BACO ON TOPIC… CHOP CHOP.

Who? Me? You gotta be kidding me Liežuvis it’s your topic, so it’s your duty to check things out Mirkt

ok back means back suggestions: chopchop flame saber ignifer inaudax inandantia if you prefer latin Šypsena

Juokiasi Juokiasi JuokiasiGood ones. I’ll consider them.

Solarius- you never answered my question Nežinau

[bite.lt/plius/bendravimas/klubai/2forum.showPosts/137287.81 .4-=(749541841](http://www.bite.lt/plius/bendravimas/klubai/2forum.showPosts/137287.81.4-=(749541841) Read the messages - 92, 94 and 96. This should shed some light on its meaning Cha cha

I’ve always believed that Solarius means sauletas or something connected to the sun(in Latin solaris -e [of the sun , solar])so it sounded to me like a warm Apkabinimas and very nice nickname & for that reason I’ve always liked it,& now it turns out that Solarius is a name of some inquisitor Baisu Pavargęsuhh…

should i even bother translating the word SOLARIUS from latin? Laimingas well it doesn’t mean sunny, that’s for sure Liežuvis

I didin’t said that it means sunny Nekaltas it just associated with sun to me,'cuz it is similar to the word solaris which means “of the sun , solar”.

well, thanks for sharing. So, what are you going to change it to? You know that now, after asking everyone, you have to choose something Mirkt

I see you have already changed yours Cha chaElusive_ Žvaigždė - nice one TaipIt associates with comet to me Laimingas

you are much too observant Cha cha, thank you. I wasn’t going to say anything, see, how long it takes for people to notice Juokiasi

Well it took only a short while Laimingas

ok, don’t tell anyone else, please Mirkt

Deal Mirkt*presses her lips together*

Juokiasi thanks Mirktwhy are you not a member of EFC?