Would you like to be famous or a superstar?

why not?

no I wouldn’t because I think that it is quite hard to be famous Nekaltas all the people and journalists…it’s very hard Nežinau

yes i now, of course theres a lot of things that i would hate being famous… but im still stick with my opinion Liežuvis

on a golden plate with a movie contract. Cha cha

Juokiasi Juokiasi Juokiasi

Coming right up Mirkt Make sure you check your mail everyday Cha cha

not by mail, thats 60’s! I want the delivery to be by either Quentin or Brad, in person! Thanks. Mirkt

Well, then you will have to wait- they both have huge mailbags, so they are busy walking door-to-door making deliveries Mirkt

incognito super hero? Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

sometimes it pays better to be known Mirkt

Laimingas

so who is the superstar? michael jackson or kobe bryant? Girtas

why don’t you tell us who is a superstar Mirkt

why not… Žvaigždė Mirkt

i would like to experience everything you said, thats great! + you have shitloads of money so you dont realy care what those people do Cha cha just spend the $$ and be happy that everyone loves u Cha cha

starlife ****s hard. i don’t wanna be. but i have a guitar Šypsena and when i have the better (electric) guitar I will be a rockstar. joke. thats imposible in lithuania. here you can be only popstar. pop ****s!!!

look, lets assume that 10 people know you, 8 of them love you, 2 hates you. if you r a superstar then ~100million people know you, then ~1mil will love you, ~200k hates you and other just dont give a shit about you, they either listen to your music or go to see your movies because they are entertaining, not because they love/hate you. and if you have $ then you can protect yourself from the lousy 200k (of which actualy 8 people are sick enougth to kill u, but they might already be in jail or mental asylum) so in general that is not THAT bad Mirkt

it takes only one to kill you Mirkt (and only later that person would be locked up in a mental facility or jail).