WinXp: your system is old.What you want to do?

atsakau i klausima What do you want to do? Reinstall windows Buy New Windows copy only today 99999$ Unistall windows install Linux.

Gal apie SuSe Pro kalbi? Ale bajeris rimtai juokingas ŠypsenaMle, negaliu susilaikyti nuo žvengo Šypsena

mano anglu kalbos zinios menkos,tad galit nesityciot!

Microsofto atsakymas : Hello, Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Customer Service. I understand that you receive a prompt that your version of Windows XP is old. I realize the importance of this issue and would be addressing your concern. As a Customer Service Representative, I would like to inform you that, if you are using a version of a Microsoft software purchased outside North America, you need to contact your local Microsoft subsidiary as there are significant programming differences between North American and localized version of software. You may contact the Microsoft Italy subsidiary at: 39 02 70398398 or may visit them at their website: microsoft.com/Italy/default.aspx I hope you find the above information helpful. Thank you for using Microsoft products and services Dyson Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience please email my manager, Rahul Rajgopal at [email protected]

ir dar priedo"Make sure you are current with all security updates by running the scan program available at microsoft.com/security/protect" ;

kazkodel jie pagalvojo,kad as is italijos Šypsena turbut @one.Lt sumaise su @one.it Šypsena

už širdies griebiantis rūpinimasis vartotuoju(jo pinigine).esi pateptasis.sveikinu.

is pradziu netikejau galvojau, kad koks pokstas, bet kai atrase emaila tai cia virsune Cha cha

vadinasi isskirtinis rupinimasis vartotoju Laimingas

nebloga laiskeli parase. o dle italijos tai gerai kad nepagalvojo kad lietuva kokios Pietu afrikos respublikoj

jo prajuokinai tai nerealiai :] kazin ar nustosiu juoktis iki vakaro Girtas

as tai nezinau: juoktis ar verkt Šypsena

Juokis… Cha cha

nu jei windai dirba gerai tei neimk i plaucius ir tiek