Why do you like/dislike Autumn?

Imagine a situation:
You are free not to go to school. Your friends go to school, you are sitting home. Your friends are learning, joking, quarreling, playing and so on, you are sitting home. One day, second day, third day…
How do you think which day will you run to school and ask to allow you to learn?

I like a apples’ smell which associate for me with autumn.

Do apples have a smell in USA, too??? Mirkt

na, greiciausiai tai isskirtinai asmeniska, bet rudeni vynas turi siokio tokio nostalgijos ir ramybes prieskonio. labai gerai tinka skaiciuojant lietaus lasus ant langoŠypsena

What kind fishes do you like to fish? What is your the biggest catch?

[quote] olo rašė:
na, greiciausiai tai isskirtinai asmeniska, bet rudeni vynas turi siokio tokio nostalgijos ir ramybes prieskonio. labai gerai tinka skaiciuojant lietaus lasus ant lango Šypsena

[/quote]

reikes kada pabandyt… Mirkt

olo kaip tais pirmenybe teikia gelavandenems zuvims. anksciau isskirtinai pludine, veliau buvo pereita prie spiningo, ir galiausiai naudojama abu.

vienas labiausiai isiminusiu laimikiu, 1.3 kg karosas. niekada nebuciau pagalvojes, kad ju tokiu bunaNekaltas

reikes kada pabandyt… Mirkt

[/quote]

kiekvienam savoNekaltas

I fished my biggest crucian last summer (one year ago). It (Prussian carp) weighed 1.1 kg.
My hystorical way as fisher looks like yours. Taip

I like red and yellow leaves Myliu

i like autumn, rain and clouds when they covered sun. it’s so peace. that rain is so powerfull and that wind is so strong. it’s beaurifull. i love autumn.Angelas
(Please correct my text.)

i don’t like autumn because i have to go to school again Žliumbia ant weather in autumn is so horrible , exept some days

[quote]i like autumn, rain and clouds when they cover the sun. it’s so peaceful. that rain is so powerful and that wind is so strong. it’s beautiful. i love autumn.
(Please correct my text.)

Šypsena

Coming autumn is usually the beginning of work, studies for me. It is a pity, because u realize that summer is over. And holidays too Liūdnas But again, all seasons have something nice and pleasant… I like autumn, because I must work… I must think about my studies… I like to be busy Šypsena

Have you ever thought why do you like to be busy?

Because I want every minute to be usefully spent

i don`l like autumn, because it is could and rainy. i hate it Kanda but i like summer. hot sun, sea and sand… ohh yeahh Cha cha Cha cha Taip

popsovesnio atsakymo nu tiesiog neimanoma pasakyt…Cha chaNekaltas

I associate autumn with cosy room and fire in the fireplace, sound of rain behind windows and summer remembrance Drovus
I must confess I feel very sad in the end of the summer. I am waiting for real autumn.

[quote] liokajus rašė:
I must confess I feel very sad in the end of the summer. I am waiting for real autumn.
[/quote]

hmmz, i don’t see any direct link… Nekaltas

i like all seasons. and i like autumn too, except that i’m allergic for putrefactive leavesCha cha