third in lithuanian champ
53th in swimming world cup in berlyn
Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

not so good at all
but the sezon only begins

the damn-fool duet in the world Blogai Blogai Blogai Ignoruoju both

metas susikisk tokia savo nuomone i ta pati zenkliuka kuri nupiesei: Ignoruoju

Meras, do you know any swimmer, called M. Garbatavicius? Laimingas

When I was much younger, before many of you were even born, I was fascinated with a US Olympic champion Mark Spitz. Maybe Meras heard of him?

From a website:

At eighteen years old, Mark went to Indiana University. He trained there all four years of college. Most of the other swimmers thought that he was a bragger and also a jerk. He never got along very well with his teammates, and whenever he walked out to the pool, he would boast and put the rest of the team down. He did this because he considered himself better then all of them. As a result, they never really liked him, and weren’t sympathetic if he lost. However, after the 1968 Olympic Games, he started behaving better, and his teammates grew to like him a lot. This may have helped him win the 1972 Olympics.

Then, at age twenty-two, in 1972, he made history. At the Olympics, he won seven gold medals and broke another seven world records. He won the one-hundred meter but.terfly, the two-hundred meter but.terfly, the one-hundred meter free-style, the two-hundred free-style, the four-hundred meter free-style, the eight-hundred meter free-style, and the four-hundred meter medley relay.

bliamba you gendalfas !!! kas tau nepatinka, ko cia kabinejies ???
ashol Ignoruoju

ofcourse

gendalfas and Meras - Please! PEACE!!!

yes ofcourse i know this swimmer. I have to say that Mark Spitz is the only one swimmer who reached such achievments!! I also like him…and know even know he is very popular. Know to invite him to swimming competitions cost 10 000 $. So he just go from one competitions to other and get money because of his popularuty among the young swimmers
Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

cool life…

So, Meras, when you’re famous, and I ask for your autograph or to meet with me, I hope you don’t charge me that much! Mirkt Cha cha

Nekaltas Do you know him personaly?

hmmm… i think that we all are the best sportsmen!!! The are loads of ways to make sport!!! Mirkt

Yes i know him very closely
Juokiasi

i mark words who are the main from you sentence. Ofcourse Darpo1 i don’t charge that musch as that one. Cha cha Cha cha "Stukite" will be enought (to) me.

ps

(po enought rasosi dalelyte to ar ne ?? jis aplamai modalinis ar ne ??)

visu pirma ne enought o enough o visu antra siuo atveju geriau ne to, bet for me

jeap jeap that t i have writen accidently…so you say for is better, but enough is modal verb or not ??

Ei, Meras, issiversk zodi enough i Lietuviu kalba ir pagalvok ar tai galetu buti verb?

[quote]Telenor rašė:

[quote]Meras rašė:

[quote]Telenor rašė:

[quote]Meras rašė:

[quote]DarPo1 rašė:
So, Meras, when you’re famous, and I ask for your autograph or to meet with me, I hope you don’t charge me that much ! Mirkt Cha cha
[/quote]

i mark words who are the main from you sentence. Ofcourse Darpo1 i don’t charge that musch as that one. Cha cha Cha cha "Stukite" will be enought (to) me.

ps

(po enought rasosi dalelyte to ar ne ?? jis aplamai modalinis ar ne ??)
[/quote]

visu pirma ne enought o enough o visu antra siuo atveju geriau ne to, bet for me
[/quote]

jeap jeap that t i have writen accidently…so you say for is better, but enough is modal verb or not ??
[/quote]

Ei, Meras, issiversk zodi enough i Lietuviu kalba ir pagalvok ar tai galetu buti verb?
[/quote]

ups my mistake !!!
Juokiasi Juokiasi Juokiasi Juokiasi don’t be angry on me !!! I am distracted guy so …Girtas i am makeing such mistakes Cha cha Cha cha

to Meras - pamokele

make, making
bake, baking
take, taking…

ups - should be "oops"

also - "jeap"? What word are you trying to say? "Yep" or "yup" - slang for "yes"? Just wondering…