Which english do you use? British or american ?

American English is easier to understand… But i prefer British EnglishMirktTaip

At school we are learning in English, but I always talk or write in american, couse it’s easier for me.

English accent is strange. I prefer American to British. Plus, british people use so many words that american don’t use. Many of those words are strange and old. Especialy it is difficult to read British writers, almost imposible. Even if you know this language very well. If I buy book, i check if it is american, because it is impossible to read British authors sometimes or when the book is writtten like about two hundred years ago.

in practical use, American is much better then British.

No wonder Šypsena old English is far different from nowadays English. Most of the words are not used any more; therefore British are removing quite a few of them from the dictionary. I personally adore British English and Americans… they are just taking a piss, trying to make it their own way… But then again, British English has so many dialects, so obviously it doesn’t sound the same

JuokiasiJuokiasi Funny

I learn british not american in the school but I still talk…
Lithuanian…JuokiasiCha cha

queen english

British.

like, omg, i so totally speak american english!!!
it’s just more fun that way. Nekaltas

Totaly American Gėlė

american, american, american…
but american southern and northern, so my accent is totally mixed up! (i’m like an irishman trying to speak lithuanian!)

british…

American.I don’t understand a word, what british are saying!Piktas

I think american have more slang, british more little. Am i true? Then i choose british.

P.S. jei yra klaidų - perspėkit. Mokausi.

Or maybe others ? Which do you like more ? Why ?

persanally me i use anerican accent, because i’ve been studying english in US, but it causes a lot of trouble with my studies in school, because the standards are british english. so i get my grades being decreased, and a lotta problems come up with my english speaking exam. Nustebęs

i try to speak with british accent Taipi just love it Cha cha Cha cha

Hmz…What different midst British and American accent? Drovus

I had a teacher who spoke NOONE KNOWS how. Sometimes american english, sometimes british… But mostly american. So I got use to talk with an american accent. Now I’ve changed my teacher and now I’m happy because finally I can speak british english which I like more. I’ve heard about those problems with the accent during the exams. It’s pretty silly for me.