What would you like to learn most of all at the moment?

Uzsispyres bahuras…tfu bl…pana Šypsena You know hide your book under your skirt, and use it without going to the toilet Nekaltas Laimingas

oh I can’t imagine how…Ne our desks are just for one person, they are very small, and in the hall there are about ten keepers, with hawk eyes… we can’t even move, cuz if we sit askance, they can suspect that we are letting somebody who sits behind us, copy… Baisu so the only way to read a book is in toilet…Šypsena

I told about this to one friend (about your book and toilet) and she said that, lot of school-leavers last year did the same and they all passed Nekaltas so i think you have chances Tūsas
Ok good night then, and good luck…anyway…

oh great, I’m going to pass…Cha cha
sweet dreams…Žvaigždė

Well, soon that exam will be done Nekaltas i can’t wait while she tell me/us about her luck with that book Nekaltas

And I found a great wy to relax…Sitting on my ass all day and only standing up to get a cig or to take a drink or eat something…Bliss pure bliss Kietas

Maybe your body will relax in that way, but not your ass definitely! Your ass will be tired to sit all the day Liežuvis

it’s done…Cha cha well I took the book, and I was in the toilet, just there wasn’t enough time… I couldn’t find everything I needed in few mins… Nekaltas but anyway, it worked…TaipCha chaCha cha

I’m gonna teeeeeeeeeeeeell… Juokiasi Cha cha

I’m gonna teeeeeeeeeeeeell… Juokiasi Cha cha

[/quote]

Cha chaCha chaCha chaCha chaCha cha

Man tai juokas ziaurei ima is idejos Cha cha

i want to learn…oh…it’s very hard to say…mm I think that first of all i want to learn english very GooD…sure i want to learn Spanish Šypsena ok,maybe it’s just maybe naive girl dream… Nekaltas

now, i would like to learn to tplay piano… i know, it’s quite strange wish, but i wnt to… though, i know, taht it’s imposible… Nekaltas

I’d like to learn the Kamehame-ha wave tehnique… Nekaltas

I want to be better in this year,]

Oh, I have about gazillion wishes… Girtas JuokiasiI wanna learn japaneese(realy) and french(a little) languages… Go to drama… Improve my english and german… Go to swimmingpool… Be good at shool… Cha chaNice wishes, aren’t they? Cha cha But I have some problems with DOING that… Nekaltas Juokiasi

i would like to learn smile when i cry… Gėlė

A very very beautiful wish… GirtasP.S. “…learn to smile…” is it not?

it’s absolutely not naive Mirkt it’s good wishes Taip

why it’s impossible? Nekaltas

what’s this? Nekaltas