What would you like to learn most of all at the moment?

I’ll take a whole book with me…KietasCha cha

Egzan? Nekaltas Keiciasi laikai Cha cha

precisely in there…TaipLaimingas

Ykogawa bukas kai dalbajobas Nekaltas nieko nesupratau. Tai tu i Egza knyga nesies? Nekaltas

well I found out, that I have one, which is very small, maybe u know, there’s a whole series’ of those books for every subject, and during the exam, I can leave to a toilet for 5 min… so there, when I know all guestions, maybe I will find some answers…Girtas hope so…Drovus not much, but still…Nekaltas

oh I hope non of upcoming keepers are reading this…Juokiasi

Isradingai Cha cha nieko negaliu sakyt Cha cha sekmes !

I would say thx, but somebody said that I musn’t if I want that luck to stay with me, so I won’t take my chances…MirktJuokiasi

I that case I should wish you to screw up Liežuvis i heard that somewhere Nekaltas

hmm… I wouldn’t want that to come true…NeLaimingas

me too Liežuvis

goodTaipCha chaCha cha

Su knyga i egza…Juokiasi

well, what else could I do, if you said that I have no chances to learn everyting over this night?..Juokiasi

Nu ka as zinau Cha cha Butum merga tai siulyciau po sijonu speras klijuot Cha cha nu bahurai dazniausiai nusirasineja Cha cha bet kad su knyga eitu pirma syk girdziu Cha cha reik prisimint pasinaudot tuo kai man egzai rimti ateis… Cha cha

and you think I’m a guy?..JuokiasiJuokiasiJuokiasiJuokiasiJuokiasiJuokiasi

tfu tu bl @#$%#@%#$@%@#$^ perskaiciau statuse kad dalyvis ne dalyve Žliumbia pardom my a mor Apkabinimas no offence Cha cha tai tikrai maukis sijona ir ant koju speras klijuok Cha chaCha cha

Shouldn’t you be in bed at this time Nekaltas I guess your exam starts in 7 hours Nekaltas

oh, I can’t stop laughing…Juokiasi that was the funniest thing that happened to me in bee+ since I found it…JuokiasiJuokiasiJuokiasiJuokiasi and I’m going to be with a skirt, but still, I’m taking a book with me…MirktCha chaCha cha

noo… I’m learning…Laimingas