What would you do <b>without Internet</b> ?

What would you do without Internet ?

I think, that i’d just sit on sofa and look at he wall…Or play PC games, but they’re boring. on Tv there are always mexican soap operas… After few hours of such a sitting i’d probably jump through window. By the way…I live on 9th floor…Blogai

pretty much what I do now:

read a book
play with my band
ride my motorcycles
go to work
go drinking with my friends
buy stuff I don’t need
ride my MTN bike
go to the gym
go to work
play XBOX
go see a movie
chat up some honey & take her out
go see a band/DJ
more drinking with my friends
play racquetball
visit Europe
visit Chicago/Boston/Baltimore
watch TV
go to a football/hockey/soccer game
cook
eat at a restaurant
call somebody on the phone and say whassup
write in my blog
write a song
catch up on b*******t work I’ve been procrastinating
pay my bills
organize that box of stuff where I just throw paid bills and miscellaneous crap

there’s more…
i’ve been thinking of:

going to &quot;open mike night&quot; to try stand-up comedy (I have about 15 minutes of material)
learning Cantonese
starting to run/jog
brush up on my Lithuanian language skills

Bottom line: Hell, dude, there ain’t enough hours in a day for all the s*** I want to accomplish. The internet is a colossal waste of time!!

take up yogaŠypsena

I agree. There are a lot of things to do without the sitting in front of computer. Somehow people lived thousands of years without computer, TV or even a radio and survived (didn’t need to jump from 9th floor). The internet is one of forms to spend time and helps to accomplish a lot of things. If I wouldn’t have the internet I would read books, watch TV, go jogging and etc. It’s a lot of things you can do, so don’t worry and be happy.

na, pas mani irgi yra kas veikt ir be ineto: knygosGerairpgGeraiGeraiGeraiGeraidraugaiGeraiGeraiGerai
namie net kompo neturiu, o ir naig man jo reikiaŠypsena

Happy you! I wish i could have so many occupations… Nustebęs Only boox and some games.

I guess that the absence of Internet would bring quite a lot of good things. I would sit and write REAL letters for my friends. I wouldn’t drink so much coffee. I wouldn’t be late for my university studies. And I would spend more time with my boyfriend.Šypsena

mokytoja, jumi ka, vaikina iskeiciat i kompa? na…ApakęsApakęsApakęs
tai jau sakyciau pakrypimas lengvas… arba vaikinas niekam tikem… bet tokiu atveju, kam jis is vis jumi?..Aš nekaltas

Internet is very important to me, only this way I can talk with my friends, so I don’t imagine what I gonna do without it…Ne

simply, the same - when you haven’t internet Cha cha

9th floor is good for jump throw it Cha cha I think you don’t need internet after jump Cha cha

I could live without it… but now I have it that is why I live with it. bad habit

O men, I have never thought about it. All day on sofa watching at the wall Aš nekaltas

I don’t even know what to do… Aš nekaltas
It is really imoprant to me and I can’t imagine my life without that mirracle called Internet

I spent my time with friends Taip