What is the most unexpected thing that you have done in your life?

It is sad, but a lot of shrinks (psychologists) are not good at what they supposed to do. I hope your classmate is good at it, however surprising it might be that she is practicing psychology.

i know her as a person and i don’t think that she will be good psychologist Pavargęsunless university makes big influence Nekaltas but i’m doubting Pavargęs so i hope she will work in other range Cha cha

area Mirkt not range. well, we can just hope for the best Mirkt

i wanted to write area Cha cha but looked to the dictionary and sritis is range Juokiasi oh whatever Girtasarea Taip

I’m studying psychology all my life Cha cha .

studying is very different from trying to make a living by practicing psychology, and probably more rewarding too Laimingas

When I look back at my life, I realize I’ve done some pretty stupid things… that I don’t know where I found the courage or where I left my brains… PavargęsLong story short - dilemma to retrieve some friend’s items in a car that’s now in a junk yard. It’s a weekend, the owner refused to help out. There are two dobermans (dogs) in the junk yard. Out of us 4 Moteris, I decided to hop the fence and get the things. Baisu - Sure, the police came, but I was more afraid of the police than I was of the dogs. I played with the dogs, too. Girtas Liežuvis Cha cha Nothing happened, but stupid, stupid, stupid…

Why couldn’t you get the things out of the car legally? Was the car in the junk yard after an accident? If so, they supposed to let you get stuff out of the car, once insurance totals the car. Did you get in trouble with the police?

The car was in a horrible accident (overturned) and we were all in another city/state. It happened on a Friday night, and the junk yard didn’t work on weekends. My friend’s books were in the car, and the junk yard owner wouldn’t come to the yard to open up on the weekend. We were told we could pick them up on Monday, but we already had to be in school that Monday… Nekaltas Time was wasting… so I decided to fix the problem quickly. Unfortunately, neighbors saw me and called the police. I was almost charged with trespassing and theft, but charges were dropped, pending an investigation (meaning if they found anything missing after we left). Nothing else was taken, but boy was I scared of the police Baisu… But I should have been scared of the dogs, and just wasn’t. I love dogs. Apkabinimas Pavargęs Liežuvis Cha cha

wow, quite some story… I would have been afraid of police too- what you did was very brave and reckless Mirkt But I am happy to hear that all ended well Cha cha

I think it happened three times: when I changed school,told one person that i loved him and when I started learning how to sing… Nekaltas