What is the most unexpected thing that you have done in your life?

oh? what? Flirtas Juokiasi

Working in a hospital part time Mirkt It is very unexpected to anyone who knows me Apakęs And that’s because I was very sensitive about doctors, injections, hospitals, etc. and I thought I could faint just from sight of a blood Baisu Well, I survived! Actually I came to like it enough to even consider changing my profession Juokiasi I guess you never know until you try it.

Oooooh, so you liked blood-letting that much? Cha chaYeah, me too, but I joined quite a different blood-letting group - I’m learning how to fight with swords and staffs. But the goal is quite the same as yours - spill as much blood as you can Juokiasi Cha cha

Solarius> Good luck with swords and blood spilling Juokiasi As for me - I hope I don’t have to see it too much Pavargęs

Too late. Working in a hospital has it’s perks… Cha cha

Oh well… I guess if I can’t take it anymore, there is always swords Cha cha

I’d advise against swords if it’s too much blood in the hospital. Trust me, a blade extracts more blood than an injector. Cha cha

That makes sense… But perhaps after you get use to needles, you can advance and go to the swords Nekaltas There is always space for improvement Cha cha

Wow, that is very unexpected. I would not work in a hospital Ne. What do you there? Are you a nurse?

We can visit him in Utena one day (better in Summer) Cha cha

When I graduated secondary school I dreamed to study psychology, but I failed ( I miseed few points in exams). So I studied ligth industry and worked in it almost all my life. A year ago I began to work in building industry :-0 Juokiasi Juokiasi . I would never believe some time ago. Ne But I am happy Gerai now.

I am a doctors assistant. There was a time when I need it job badly (to pay for my school), so I took it as a challenge. As I mentioned earlier, now I am doing it only part time.

It is good practice for you Taip

yes you can visit him in summer Taip i already was there Cha cha

Me too. And I’m planning to repeat that visit Cha cha

me probbaly not Cha cha i don’t think that i will be in Lithuania in summer Nekaltas

I think everyone at some point in their lives wanted to study psychology, me including. But when it came time to choose what to study here, in the US, I decided agaisnt studying psychology… And now I am very happy with my choice Laimingas

me not Liežuvis Cha chabut i had a psychology’s lectures one semester Cha cha it was interesting Taip

ok, maybe not everyone… but a lot of people Mirkt

yeah, i agree Šypsena one of my ex-classfriends entered psychology, probably nobody was expecting this about her Cha cha actually i can’t imagine her working as psychologist Nekaltas