?

?

ką manote? Hello there, The price is okay for me and i want you to know that i will be paying via bank transfer…due to the distance and the car is shipping to Turkey, It only bank transfer i can made your payment because bank transfer secure fast and reliable so,I want you to provide me with the following information for me to proceed with the Payment… Bank Name----------------- Name on the account----------------- Account Number--------------------- Phone number----------------- price of the car--------------------- Name of the car---------------------- email address---------------- Country--------------------- I would like you to know that after i make the payment i would tell pick up agent Private Courier Service to come and pick up the Vehicle at your address after payments has been sorted. Have a nice day

ka tu nori manyti?? gausi po kiek laiko kazkoki prijoma, kad jam ten kazkas negalima daryti kol tu esumokesi Cha chapvz turku bankas nemato saskaitos i kuria moketi kol is tos saskaitos neateis 100 EURU Cha cha

trumpai drutai - neisivelk i tokias nesamones.