The summary of the year 2004

Great! Good for you Cha cha

I told you earlier today, you’re lucky. where have u moved?

San Antonio, USA MirktRight?

not bad…

Now I am in San Antonio, true. But I have moved a lot Cha cha(hope don’t have to move for a while…)

Significant decisinion at the beginning of the year that makes all year unique Tūsas Geraiand understanding that it was wrong decision at the end of the year that makes to spend last days fighting with the greatest pain in my life. Will wait what 2005 brings Taip

Žvaigždė New school Žvaigždė Meeting a lot of new people Žvaigždė Starting new activity

wow… seems like you had some ups-and-downs this year… I hope next year is wonderful for you Laimingas

Sounds like a great year Cha cha. What activity did you start?

actually i can’t remember anything special from the first part of 2004 (perhaps there wasn’t anything interesting Nekaltas) but i really remember the summer of this year. and i will never forget it. i got practise (real life’s practise) , i met some new people and found some friends and i have visited 6 Europe’s countries first time in my life Žvaigždė Geraiand i’m glad that now at this moment i can think only about good things and don’t even try to rememeber that bad happend for me Pavargęs Nekaltas so cheers Taurė Mirkt

I was very happy, when I got my driving license Apkabinimas It was the best thing in year 2004 Širdis

Congratulations! You should be really proud of yourself!

What kind of practice are you talking about? Can you share? Also, which countries did you visit? cheers Taurė

Well, this year was very chaotic for me (The EFC moderator’s chair also didn’t improve the sittuation Cha cha) and… uh… it’s not exactly over, so… Cha cha

i don’t know how to explain Nekaltas i mean “gyvenimo patirtis” Šypsena i lived almost alone for more then two months in foreign country and in any situation i had to take care of myself. i stayed in Germany and visited France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Holand. mostly capitals of these countries Žvaigždė Laimingas

Why was this year chaotic for you? Taurė

“gyvenimo patirtis”->“life experience”, or in your case you might say, “real-life experience” LaimingasSounds like you had to learn and experience a lot- was it difficult for you being on your own? Which of the visited countries did you like the most? Of the countries you visited I have been only to Germany, many years ago Laimingas

LabasMajor changes in the last 4 months: 1. Moved to a new country (new home) 2. found a new job 3. Passed TOEFL 4. Got accepted to university 5. we bought a car 6. Got new driver’s licence (local) 7. started to drive alone LabasHAPPY NEW YEAR! Tūsas

Congratulations on all your achievments in only 4 months Cha chaHappy New Year to you too! Taurė

thank you Labas