Something about love

Love is great feeling!Taip and I’m glad that I feel it and I have a boy-friend who loves me very much, so I am very very happy!TaipApkabinimas

Širdislove- to have a strong feeling of liking someone, caring about them.
Myliube in love - to love someone very much, so that you think about them all the time and want to be with them all the time. Šypsena

and so on…Laimingas

Love is a very big and strong forceTaipŠirdis It can make you very happyLaimingas, but also it can make you very sad…Nustebęs Love can destroy lifes of us, it can also give a hope to liveTaip It’s a very big forceTaipMirkt

Love has always been the only thing that kept me alove. I looked for love,I craved love,I yearned for it. I found it in the strangest places,in the coldest arms,in the blackest eyes. Show me real love Kanda

niugi indomu o ka dabar zmogeliukai masto apie meila, kai pavasaris praejo ir vasara atejo ? Nekaltas Cha cha Cha cha

Karminta - Gėlė - You started this topic, and Pincukas - Baisu brought it back… Mirkt Cha cha

Spring is over. Is love over, too? Nekaltas Nekaltas Nekaltas

Taip Liūdnas Taip Liūdnas Taip Liūdnas

hm … love is a feeling when you can do anything for a special person and you are like in heaven …
no i dnt have a special person now coz i just lost 1.

nebuna susitikimu be issiskyrimo Nustebęs deja Nustebęs Taip

i think from heart to brains…

No i don’t agree with this. I want to be loved ant feel love in summer…when i have a lot free time…

jo. zmones vasara krusasi daugiau nei kitais metu laikais JuokiasiJuokiasi

arQessir , do you have a statistic about you are talking?
Somebody told here that he can fly when he love, but do you now, that sometimes you can feel yourself like in the hellLiežuvis

ne. statistikos neturiu, bet tiesiog speju. reiktu prideti kad padideja ‘aktyvumas’ tarp kaip cia pasakius jaunesnio amziaus. bo silta ir nereikia ieskoti vietos kur atlikti reikala.

o siaip tai cia tik prikolinuos.

Na del zalio jaunimelio, tai pilnai sutiku- visos pakrumes dabar juda diena naktiJuokiasiJuokiasi

What is love?.. Laimingas For example… there’re millions of songs and I bet 99% of them are about love Mirkt Listen at least to some of them and you will never ask again what love is and what people do for it, couse mostly that’s where people put their hearts in and show all their feelings Mirkt Laimingas

diena dar ne taip. nuvaziuok kur nors netoli miesto kur paaugliai i paxodus vazineja. ka cia kalbet apie palapine, krumo laisvo arti nerasi Cha cha

It’s amazing thing Taip… no no , feeling…

I and ARQUESSIR HAVE A CONSENSUS IN THIS QUESTION.SO NO MORE COMMENT ABOUT IT.\Mirkt

pLIAT, KAS PER SERVERIS JEI NAUJOS TEMIKES ATIDARYT NEGALIU. Perkraciau visku- serveri , tinkla i t.t. Muse , pliat seimininkai durniuoja? Vuo blynn. zinau zakonus konkretnai, da vienas fintas del neto greicio ar isvis no connect- blyn eis jie per teismus… paduosiu konkretnai ir sesule mano puse atstovaus, blia , visiska bespridiela varot.Jo, zinau savo teises, i jei mani ner connect, galiu jumi varyt teisman.O tai jau buvo 2 kart…Kodel saskaitike atejo uz pilna menesiuka, nors 4 dienikes- no connect?Pliat, esu vartotojas ir reikalausiu savo teisiu- figaro jumi…

a poem:

Love is love,Širdis
I Love my Love,Širdis
My Love is You,Širdis
So I Love YOU!Širdis