Something about love

TaipTaipTaipLabas

Speaking of love… I just read an article about love in Italy…

Parking Lots of Love

Mar 31, 10:37 am ET

ROME (Reuters) - All roads are supposed to lead to Rome, but amorous young Italians anxious to escape mamma’s beady eye might be tempted to take a detour to the country’s first "Love Car Park."

The Tuscan town of Vinci, more commonly known for its Renaissance artist son Leonardo, is renovating a car park complete with soft lighting and special trash bins for condoms.

"We’re just recognizing that young people love each other," Mayor Giancarlo Faenzi told Reuters by telephone on Monday.

"If you don’t face that fact, you’re simply closing your eyes to reality and you just end up sending them a kilometer (half a mile) down the road," he said, adding that the town was still deciding whether to install a condom machine.

The back seat often acts as a substitute bed for those Italians who live with their parents well into their 30s.

Even Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi famously reminisced last year about how "many of us first kissed our girl in a Fiat 500."

Italians talk of a "Car-ma Sutra," illustrating positions best suited to specific car models, though no one can ever remember the name of the book.

Car sex is not illegal in strongly Catholic Italy – as long as the windows are covered up.

But woe betide anyone who is spotted in flagrante, whatever their age.

Last month an 85-year-old man and his 74-year-old lady friend were caught having sex in a car park next to a school and were given a two-month suspended sentence.

aha… olo vat irgi labai megsta plova… ir cepelinus irgiCha cha

its trueTaip

love it hurts … Cha cha

Love is in the air!!!Labas

love is a wonderful dream, that can easily turn into a terrible nightmare

LOVE…
… two thousand cigarettes.
… a hundred miles from wall to wall…
Angelas
This is the way I understand this feeling Širdis

hmm, i do not agree…

Do you think that in love the most important is sex? Nekaltas

Love is sex sex is children (jei nebuna kondono) o cia jau blogai

Ya, you right . . . TaipTaip ŠirdisFlirtas

Love is the best think in the wide worldŠypsena

Love is so strong feeling…One day you can be happy and the following day you are unhappyest in the world, because you lost love…

You know that you can talk about love as much as you want. There is a lot of things to say about it. One of my favorites things to say about love is this one:
Love is not when you find someone to live with, but when you find someone without you can’t live.

Love and be loved…

You know that you can talk about love as much as you want. There is a lot of things to say about it. One of my favorites things to say about love is this one:
Love is not when you find someone to live with, but when you find someone without you can’t live.

Love and be loved…

Love comes when you stop caring only about yourself and you see that there are important people around you Širdis

I wanted to ask more about love… What is love? What could you do for your love? Have you got your special friend now? Apkabinimas

I think love is the most beautiful and important thing Taip of course I sound a little bit too romantic but still I think so Mirkt moreover I do know that falling in love and the sense love is the diffrent things… I do not think that I have found my love but still I have a boy-friend now…
For love I could do almost all things but still not everythin’…what about you?

Love is buetiful Laimingas Širdis