Presents

Presents

So, what did u get? R u happy? Was Santa pas jus?

i dont want to say it Liežuvis

Why? Why u r so not friendly?

nothin’ special yet. all hopes for tomorrow Šypsena Labas

I smell that this year Santa will be very rich Mirkt

nothin special, as usually… oh well… anyway i’m begining to hate x-mas already… many reasons for that…

where from does this smell come?

I got really nice presents:parfums,theatre tickets,voucher for beauty saloon,briefcase and loads of chocolate.

My husband got me cable internet service, to replace our phone dial-up service. Hopefully it will be much easier and quicker to be on-line and in Banga (at least from home). Gerai

I received a buckwheat - (grikiu) - travel pillow from a family member, plus my deparment’s (work) staff got me gift certificates to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. The best gift - a white blanket of snow on Christmas eve, courtesy of the One above. Mirkt

Very rich Santa Claus this year: parfum cosmetic, toys. Those pretty sundries with love. Oh I adore it. Širdis

[quote]liokajus rašė:
Very rich Santa Claus this year: parfum cosmetic, toys. Those pretty sundries with love. Oh I adore it. Širdis
[/quote]

What toys? Apakęs Which perfume? Apakęs Please share! Cha cha

presents…
i got a cd (erica jennings 'comming home for christmas- very nice!!), a cool fluffy dog from a friend Gerai Šypsena perfume (actually they were for my mum,but we decided to share themMirkt) and… oh, and a sweater!

an exact lists of presends, that made me very gladMirkt