languages - <i>(Which foreign languages do you speak?)</i>

languages - (Which foreign languages do you speak?)

what foreighn languages do you speak(except English)and which of them is the easiest and the most beautiful for you?

i am studing Russian,but i don’t like it very much Ne

russian, and a little bit spanish Šypsena

for me - Lithuanian language is foreign and seems to be very hard Apakęs

i’m learnin german at school and i know russian from general backround - that’s enough for me (i’m able to understand and communicate) Mirkt

what about English then?

it was said “except English” but anyway - i have been learning English since i was 4 years old, so that’s almost 12 (11.5) years. Not bad, a? Šypsena

ale deimanciux ir ne pagyrune, a? Cha chaCha chaCha cha

nu vat olo tai moka tik lietuviu… nu rusu dar truputi, kadangi kaip ne kaip, tuo metu kai jis gime ji dar buvo vtoroj rodnoj jazyk, t’sakantCha cha

Well, i know english, german, lithuanian, russian and a little bit polishŠypsena but still i am not satisfied with my knowledge and i want to improve my english. I found this english forum two days ago and i was surprised Apakęs maybe i will come here more often
so long

taip taip taip. dar reikia ismokt papua naujosios gvinejos ciabuviu kalbos, po to visai praverstu kinieciu… kaip ne kaip ja kalba dauiausiai zmoniuCha cha

Welcome, djmaras, please stop by more often. We always welcome new people here.ŠypsenaŠypsena

Except Engilsh… the most I like ENGLISH and Lithuanian…
Mirkt
Well, I like Spanish as much, but… I’d say I need to improve it… And quite not so little… Cha cha

a little bit rusian and i speak very good in lithuanian Cha cha

Languages I speak and write well: Lithuanian, English
Language I speak, but cannot write so well: Russian
Languages I understand, but do not (or barely) speak: Romanian, Italian, Polish
Languages I can only read getting a general idea about the subject: French, Spanish, Latin, Latvian

Multi-lingual regards,
Spannerman

My favourite is Spanish and it is quite easy to learn. And it drives me crazy.

Telenor i agree with you !!! Gerai it seems to to me as foregn too !! Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

only russian !!! Gerai and understanding a little bit german !!! that all fox !!!

Cha cha yep Cha cha

whom do u call fox? Šypsena