If you were writing a book, about what would it be?

wasn’t there such topic befiore? Nekaltas…well maby in other club. It would by a book about mans feelings abuot searching for yourself…abuot searching for lifes point…

nop Cha cha

it would be book abou my own feelings

I searched, but I didn’t find one in this club. Why would you want to write a book like that? Do you think it would help other people to find themselves? Lesson: maby->>> maybe befiore->>> before by->>> be mans, lifes->>> man’s, life’s

why not? p.s. it’s nope Mirkt

would it be about your feelings in general or something more specific?

i would, maybe will, write a novel, loosely based on my life. i’ve had a lot of neat adventures, i’ve had a lot of heartache, i’ve had fun, i’ve met a lot of famous and not-so-famous people and partied with some cool ones, too… so they’d be in there, too. Mirkt

ApakęsWOW!!! sounds great! Now all you have to do is start writing and posting chapters here so that we could comment and evaluate TaipWhat were a few of the famous people you met? And what were a few of the most memorable adventures???

well, just off the top of my head… i’ve met james woods and matthew mcghaunahey (or however you spell his name), larry king, bill kurtis, muhammed ali, tons of american basketball players, many of the lithuanian ones, ted turner, etc… memorable adventures? getting in trouble in the soviet union and getting kicked out of lithuania in the middle of a very cold winter. Apakęs

mafia against ninjas! Kietas

Do you work for a tv station or something? because it seems like the list is rather long Mirkt Did you actually talk to all of those people or just saw? I hope you don’t mind all the questions DrovusAnd what kind of trouble did you get into in Soviet Union? why did they kick you out? where you deported or something? It’s all very interesting Cha cha

Is it going to be a love story?

a lot worse Kietas

really? what?

you wouldn’t want to know! Kietas

let me be the judge of what is that i want to know Mirkt

taking a page from your book, so to speak: lesson: “of what IT is that i want to know…” Juokiasi

My book is digital, hence, no pages LiežuvisBut you do have to realise one thing- you can’t tell people what it is that they want or don’t want to know… That part is in my book Mirkt

It would be about my life and people I loved and people or events which changed my life… I’ve been writing diary since 13 yrs old and sometimes I read what I wrote many years ago and say “Wow! That could be a great book!” Perhaps one day it will be Mirkt

Sounds amazing… I kept a diary for about two years once, but then I stoped. I still have it, but it was a diary of my emotions and very little about events that caused them. Let me know when you turn your diary into a book Mirkt