hey hey hey

hey hey hey

what’s going on? it’s not america or GB, so please, everyone, write in LITHUANIAN language ONLY. 'cos i’m getting realy angry. adamkus is gone so you can be LITHUANIAN again and proud of it.
tkanx 4 your attention

so kodel pac rasai ENG? Šypsena

gal kitaip jus jau nebesuprantat??

kartais buna, kad nekurie ne tik supranta bet ir parasyt kazka sugeba lietuviskai.

joooo…buna…buna…

o ko tu toks piktas? ar cia naktimis tik taip?

[quote]vilnius23 rašė:
what’s going on? it’s not america or GB, so please, everyone, write in LITHUANIAN language ONLY. 'cos i’m getting realy angry. adamkus is gone so you can be LITHUANIAN again and proud of it.
tkanx 4 your attention
[/quote]

Ok, several items to address with vilnius 23 -

• You might not be in America or GB, but some members from EFC are. Taip Do not be so xenophobic. If this matter really bothers you, please discuss with one of the BANGA admin Team. I would however, not recommend Marciux, because he happens to be a moderator for EFC, too.
  • If you look to the lovely blue banner on the top of your page, the following is printed: English First Club - Anglų kalbos tobulinimosi klubas. So how do you suppose members of this club can tobulinti their English, if they write in Lithuanian???
  • I hope I speak for others, too, when I say that our pride for being or speaking Lithuanian had nothing to do with Adamkus being president, and it sure will NOT Piktas have anything to do with Paksas getting elected.
  • Thank you. Have a pleasant night.

Šypsena na va, tema tapo ryskiai politizuota Šypsena

[quote]DarPo1 rašė:

[quote]vilnius23 rašė:
tkanx 4 your attention
[/quote]

Ok, several items to address with vilnius 23 -

• You might not be in America or GB, but some members from EFC are. Taip Do not be so xenophobic. If this matter really bothers you, please discuss with one of the BANGA admin Team. I would however, not recommend Marciux, because he happens to be a moderator for EFC, too.

• If you look to the lovely blue banner on the top of your page, the following is printed: English First Club - Anglų kalbos tobulinimosi klubas. So how do you suppose members of this club can tobulinti their English, if they write in Lithuanian???

• I hope I speak for others, too, when I say that our pride for being or speaking Lithuanian had nothing to do with Adamkus being president, and it sure will NOT Piktas have anything to do with Paksas getting elected.

• Thank you. Have a pleasant night.
    [/quote]

wwooobaana…nu cia tai privarei.na bet kam tai stengtis del manes ,.-as viska puikiai suprantu, bet tik siaip ner kas veikt, tai ir rasineju keistenybes.Na bet jei jus tokie rimti,-daugiau tikrai cia nebelysiu.
    pazadu.sekmes tobulinantis

Laimingai tau Vilniau blevyzgot kitur Cha cha Labas

CIA GERAI ANT TO ADAMKAUS PAVAREI! Juokiasi
SAVU PENSININKU TURIM

[quote]vilnius23 rašė:
wwooobaana…nu cia tai privarei.na bet kam tai stengtis del manes ,.-as viska puikiai suprantu, bet tik siaip ner kas veikt, tai ir rasineju keistenybes.Na bet jei jus tokie rimti,-daugiau tikrai cia nebelysiu.
pazadu.sekmes tobulinantis.
[/quote]

to vilnius23 - You’re more than welcome to stay in EFC. Heck, we’d love for you to become a member. You know English quite well, so join! We can always use more people helping others. We do have fun topics in EFC, but as moderator, I take it seriously every single time someone tries to bash EFC’s existence. Prisirasyk, tik cia ne blevyzguok Ne.. No hard feelings? Gėlė Cha cha

To Vilnius23
As I understood you know English quite well. Gerai Therefore you can do a favour Laimingas - teach others, correct mistakes we make. Maybe you’ll enjoy it. Niam niam If we are trying to learn or improve English it doesn’t mean, that we don’t like Lithuanian language. Širdis