Eminemo fan klubas

Dar_gyvaz tuoj busi jau_nebegyvazAngelas

Laikas pakeis… pamatysi. O kiek klaidu pridariusi tu cia.

As noriu i fan kluba, turiu beveik visus jo gabalus ir naujausia "Business"ŠypsenaŠypsenaŠypsena

irasykit ir mane.eminemas-geriausias reperis visoje visatojeTaip

na vaikams reikia kazkiek padejoti del laikino dievuko, su amziumi suaugs Nekaltas

o tu niekada nesuaugsiCha chaMirkt

Tipo šis klubas jau dead? Cha cha monstra1 ko užtilaiŠypsena

mes su emineme norejom kurti kluba,bet pasirodo reikia sita atgaivinti Cha cha
taigi as noriu patekti i sita kluba Taip
kadangi autore padare dingau Baisu

ka manote apie naujausia daina(na nenaujausia,bet naujai paleista kaip hitas)
Album: The Eminem Show (2002)
Song: Business

Intro
Dre: Marshall…sounds like an S.O.S
Eminem: Holy wack, unlyrical lyrics Andre, you’re bliambain’ right
Dre: To the rapmobile…Let’s go

Marshall!
Marshall!

Eminem: kekšėes and gentlemen, It’s showtime! Hurry hurry, step right up
Introducing the star of our show…his name is…
Marshall!

Eminem: You wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world right now
So without further ado, I bring to you

Marshall!

Verse 1
You bout to witness hip hop in its most purest, more rawest form, flow almost flawless
most hardest, most honest known artist, chip off the old block, but good old Doc is BACK
Looks like Batman brought his own Robin. Oh god, Sadam’s got his own Laden
wit’ his own private plane, his own pilot, set to blow college dorm rooms doors off the hinges
oranges, peach, pears, plums syringes. Vnnnn vnnnn, yeah here I come, I’m inches
away from you, dear fear none, hip hop is in a state of nine-one-one so…

Chorus (X2)
Lets get down to business. I don’t got no time to play around what is this
Must be a circus in town, lets shut the shit down on these clowns. Can I get a witness? HELL YEAH!

Verse 2
Quick gotta move fast, gotta perform miracles. Gee willikers, Dre, holy bat syllables
look at all the bullshit that goes on in Gotham when I’m gone. Time to get rid of these rap criminals
So skip to your lou while I do what I do best. You ain’t even impressed no more, you’re used to it
Flows too wet, nobody close to it, nobody says it, but still everybody knows the shit
the most hated on out of all those who say they get hated on in eighty songs and exaggerate it all
So much, they make it all up, there’s no such thing, like a female with good looks , who cooks and cleans
it just means so much more to so much more people when you’re rappin’ and you know what for
t he show must go on. So I’d like to welcome y’all to Marshall and Andre’s carnival, C’mon! Now…

Chorus (X2)

Verse 3
Its just like old times, the dynamic duo, two old friends, why panic, you already know who’s fully capable, the two capped heroes, dial straight down the center eight-zero-zero
you can even call collect, the most feared duet, since me and Elton played career Russian Roulette
and never even see me blink or get to bustin’ a sweat, people steppin’ over people just to rush to the set
just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely, ease over these beats and be so breezy
Jesus how can shit be so easy, how can one Chandra be so Levy?
Turn on these beats, MC’s don’t see me. Believe me BET and MTV are gonna grieve
when we leave, dog, fo’ sheezy. Can’t leave rap alone, the game needs me
T ill we grow beards, get weird, and disappear into the mountains. Nothin’ but clowns down here
but we ain’t bliambain around round here, yo Dre. . . What up? Can I get a Hell? Hell Yeah!/ Now…

Chorus (X2)

Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Marshall! / Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Marshall!

Outro
So there you have it folks, Marshall has come to save the day
Back with his friend Andre, and to remind you that bullshit does not pay
Because Marshall! And Andre are here to stay and never go away until our dying day until we’re old and grey
Marshall! So until next time friends, same blonde hair, same rap channel, Good night everyone, Thank you for coming
Your host for the evening. . . Marshall! Oh…

manau,kad tai toli grazu nera pati Gerai jo lyrics,bet na tarkim gan uzvedanti Nekaltas
siuo metu jis irasineja nauja albuma ir todel,kad nenumirtu populerumas ir bando daryt hitus Nekaltas

this is my opinion Angelas

nu, visū žodžių manau nereikėjo rašytMirkt bet tiek to jei parašeiCha cha šiaip galėjo parinkt geresnę dainuškąTaip pvz: kokią Soldier (tai viena mano mėgstamiausių dainų)Laimingas o klipas jau yra pasirodęs?Šypsena

tuoj uzhrakins jum ta cluba ir wiskas pasibaigs Cha chaLiežuvis

rasysiu visa laika zodzius Taip Cha cha
Soldier tikrai geresne Taip Gerai
nea,klipo nera Ne
,bet greitu metu manau pasirodys Taip
si lyrics dabar yra gan populeri USA Šypsena

TIEMS KURIEMS NEPATINKA EMINEMAS CIA NEVIETA
nesiruosiu gincytis.visogero!Šypsena

EMINEM BUSINES

M-1 Top40 ->12vieta Tūsas
European Hit Radio(ex.SuperFm)apibendrinus Baltijos salis ->21vieta Drovus

nelabai populerus Nekaltas
daugumoj chartu,net neieina i 40 Baisu

agirdi mazuli valdyk bazara bo tau skylė … nepaytinka eminem **** nx …

wow as eus eminemo fanu klube / nezinojau netgi bet galiu pasakyti kad sis fanu klubas nekoks Ne

nezinau kur dingo klubo autore bet geraij kas nori i ji isirasyti ? msg i privata man ir viskas ciki bus Taip

sakai nekoks??? tai padėk padaryti kažkokįMirkt

arba man i prvt Liežuvis

Nu as ir noriu istoti Taip

taigi tu jau istojus Mirkt
kadangi cia musu su emineme klubas tai uzteko man i prvt parasyt Šypsena

TURIME NAUJA NARE Mirkt

2002 birzelis

SOLDIER

I’m a soldier
I’m a soldier
I’m a soldier
I’m a soldier

Verse 1
Yo… Never was a thug, just infatuated with guns, Never was a gangsta, till I graduated to one
And got the rep of a villain, for weapon concealin’. Took the image of a thug, kept shit appealin’
willin’ to stick out my neck, for respect if it meant life or death, never live to regret what I said
when you’re me, people just want to see, if its true, if its you, what you say in your rap’s, what you do
so they feel, as part of your obligation to fulfill, when they see you on the streets, face to face, are you for real
in confrontation ain’t no conversation, if you feel you’re in violation, any hesitation’ll get you killed
if you feel it, kill it, if you conceal it, reveal it. Being reasonable will leave you full of bullets, pull it, squeeze it
till its empty, tempt me, push me, pussies, I need a good reason to give this trigger a good squeeze…

Chorus
I’m a soldier, these shoulders hold up so much, they won’t budge, I’ll never fall or fold up
I’m a soldier, Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never slip or stumble
I’m a soldier, These shoulders hold up so much, they won’t budge, I’ll never fall or fold up
I’m a soldier, Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never stumble

Verse 2
I love pissin’ you off, it gets me off, like my lawyers, when the bliambain’ judge lets me off
all you motherfuckas gotta do is set me off, I’ll violate and all the motherfuckin’ bets be off
I’m a lit fuse, anything I do bring it’s news, pistol whippin’ motherfuckin’ bouncers, six-two, who needs bullets?
Soon as I pull it, you sweat bullets, an excellent method to get rid of the next bully
It’s actually better cause instead you murderin’, you can hurt em’ and come back again and kick dirt at em
it’s like pourin’ salt in the wounds, assault and get sued, you can smell the lawsuits soon as I waltz in the room
everybody halts and stops, calls the cops, all you see is kekšėes comin’ out their halter tops
runnin’ and duckin’ out to the Hot Rocks parking lot, you’ll all get shot whether its your fault or not, cus…

Chorus

Verse 3
I spit it slow so these kids know that I’m talkin’ to em, give it back to these damn critics and sock it to em
I’m like a thug, with a little bit of Pac influence, I spew it, and look how I got you kekšėes rockin’ to it
you motherfuckas could never do it like I could do it, don’t even try it, you’ll look stupid, do not pursue it
don’t ever in your life, try to knock the truest, I spit the illest shit, ever been dropped to two inch
so ticky-tock listen as the sound ticks on the clock, listen to the sound of Kim as she licks on a cock
listen to the sound of me spillin’ my heart through this pen, motherfuckers know that I’ll never be Marshall again
Full of controversy until I retire my jersey, till the fire inside dies and expires at thirty
and Lord have mercy on any more of these rappers that verse me, and put a curse on authorities in the face of adversity
I’m a…

Chorus

Yo Left, Yo Left, Yo Left, Right, Left

SI DAINA YRASYTA 2002 SAUSIO MENESI Angelas TIKSLESNE DATA NEZINOMA

man ji nerealiai grazi Myliu
galetu pagal ja sukurti klipa Gerai