Do you think there are Martians on Mars?

Tūsasby the way, do you know that rainbow is a symbol of gay people? That would mean Tūsas martians are… well, anyways Juokiasi

uup, i knew it Taip but i haven’t thought about it at the moment Šypsena or maybe all martians are gays,m? Cha cha

yup, it’s likely Cha chaThose martians… who knows Mirkt

I thought so, but then I read about blue ones and… Pavargęs Apakęs Nustebęs

Well,then maybe there is a lot of species of martians?Ones are blue,others green and some…hehe…rainbowed Tūsas Mirkt

no,there isint !!! Ne Liūdnas

Are you sure? Cha cha

you should say: no, there aren’t MirktAre you sure? Cha cha do you haev proof???

nu logiskai mastant, jei marsieciai ir yra, tai jie marse ir tegali but. bo kitaip marsieciais anie jau nebebutu… manyciau Cha cha

logiskai mastant, ismasciau, kad tavo mastymas labai logiskas Cha chaaisku, kur kitur jie bus?

No, I think it’s called - ‘body-painting’. Remember indians? Cha cha

Indians don’t really do body paintin Ne if you are talking about native americans or first nations as they are called in Candana, they do body paintings only for rituals… I lived between several reservations, never saw a painted native american Ne

Yes TaipI know…But there are no Martians.I’m sure.

Why are you so sure? Laimingas

Cause the ending is “I’m sure.”

i think there are no martians in mars, oh, and she’s sure…

Oh,I see,thanks for the explanation…now I’m sure that you’re sure Cha cha

I believe there’s some sort of life somewhere… or there used to be… I won’t be surprised if it showed up someday… or if it never does… Nekaltas I guess I just lost the “shock value” of experiencing too many weird things for real… Nekaltas Drovus

when I was younger, i would get very excited about the thought that there are “others” out there. Now, for their own sake, I hope they stay away from us Cha cha

Oh,I see,thanks for the explanation…now I’m sure that you’re sure Cha chaThank you for your assent LaimingasI’m very pleased now.