Do you think there are Martians on Mars?

That’s why I’m sayin’ that photos are fake MirktOf course I knew that they are green and have antennas on their heds…I saw it in a movie! Taip Mirkt

Yes, that’s right- don’t forget about antennas! And they also have a snout instead of a nose and they make this whistling sound Taip.

And also they have a very long thin trembelling fingers with round widening finger tips…they usually comes at night,when peaople are sleeping soundly,and abduckts them,takes them to their spaceship and performs a lot of examinations Taip Mirkt

Yes, and it is very scary, when you think what sort of examinations they perform on people Taip

Indeed PavargęsI hope they’ll never slip into my room in the middle of the night Baisu

Beware! They know where you live! Juokiasi

Huh,they also know where YOU live Mirkt

Yep, that’s true, but I also know how to protect myself from them- wrap myself in foil Cha cha

Well, I hold a rather sceptical position toward life on Mars. However, you can never know… Cha cha

Why are you such a skeptic Cha cha ? if you don’t think there is life on Mars, what happened to the rover in your opinion?

i watched a movie not long ago… and there was one good phrase… if only human live in all space, it’s sad, because that would be such a waste of space… so I don’t know is there any martians on Mars, but somewhere something has to be Mirkt

I like that saying Mirkt

No NeI had a lesson today about planets…there r no Martians Liežuvis…and there is no water too Liežuvis

Is there are Martians how do they look like? NekaltasAnyway, I believe that there might be some kind of life. You know, some microorganism or something but not humans Nekaltas

karminta, don’t you know? Liežuvisthey are green and with big eyes Cha cha Juokiasi

do you read the news? Nekaltas they found signs of water on Mars, so your lesson is outdated Nekaltas Nekaltas NekaltasThey are still looking for martians Mirkt they just don’t want to be found Liežuvis

actually, the ones on the southern part of Mars are blue Pavargęs Apakęs

wooooow Apakęs new colour of martians Apakęs interesting Cha cha or maybe they just coloured themselves Juokiasi Nekaltas Nekaltas

yep, it’s amazing, isn’t it? Juokiasi

yes of course Cha cha maybe one day we will see rainbow’s colours martiens Juokiasi