Did you light the lamps on the 30 of April?

mahalethumi, hope for the best not for the worstNekaltasJuokiasi i hope everything will be okTaip but there is a possibility of staying in dark at that time

ot pasijuokciau Cha cha Juokiasi

laugh laugh till you canJuokiasiLiežuvisCha cha

kas juokingiausia, lietuva toli grazu nera tokia jau urbanizuota, kad tas jusu sudegimas lempuciu, kaimynu ir artimuju turto matytusi is aukstai. kaip vis delto paprasta zmones mulkint… ir lempuciu pardavimai padidejo, ir elektros isdegins daugiau… kuom ne gyvenimas Cha cha

ne tame esme Ne man atrodo, kad tik stengiamasi paziureti i lietuviu organizuotuma ir vieninguma. Cia tir taip zinoma, kad lietuvos svieseliu nesimatys, nes visi didieji miestai jas uzgos.

I fing that our country will be nice in that time, then we light all the lampsGirtasFlirtas

Juokiasii think that in our country everything will look more nice when we’ll clean up all the mess around us Liežuvis

balandis svaros menuoCha cha hurry up Yko, it’s tha last day today to clean your surraudingsCha chaLiežuvisCha cha

i agree with liokajus. phuck those lights. Let us better work hard, love and help each other, then we will look bright and sharp. Well but I was participating in thisaction, because there were some lights lit in my appartament.

did you light those lamps?

not meCha cha i was indoors so it would be too much funny to light a lighterCha cha

I lit all lamps in my apartment yesterday Taip And I saw many colourful fireworks too Žvaigždė Despite that Lithuania didn’t become the brightest country, it was an interesting project Laimingas Gerai

Yeah. Important thin was an idea TaipJuokiasi

Tell me please, what else we have to do for our country? Fiesta is over. Tomorrow- new workday. Will it be a little bit more usefull?

liokajus, don’t worryNekaltas we will see tomorrowNekaltasLaimingasbut i think everything will be the sameLiežuvis for the meantime…

Did you see that photo? Nekaltas

http://g.delfi.lt/images/pix/file4244582_afpkosmosas.JPG

Did you expect anything else? Drovus

no Ne

i saw on tv two photos yesterday: one was taken a day before lighting lamps and everything else what shinesCha cha and the other was taken exactly on that timeNekaltas and it was a litlle diferenceTaipnot strongNekaltas

we we made a big fire in the back of gardenCha cha
anyway i saw much better picture, i’ll put it in EFC fotos tomorrowTaip

put it today, i saw lot of pictures from space but i don’t know which is real one Cha cha