Did you light the lamps on the 30 of April?

symbolic, but a nice action indeedŠypsenaTaip
i’ll join and will try my best to make Lithuania a lighter country!
by all meanings… DrovusMirkt

i’m going to light all indoor and outdoor lights Taip
i need to buy couple of torches to make it more brighter Šypsena

good girl GeraiJuokiasi

i’m not sure but i think that i won’t be at home at that timeNekaltasLaimingas so maybe i will ask my mother to light the lapsJuokiasiCha cha

you can light your lighter at that time Liežuvis Laimingas

hey Yko! i don’t smokeNe and i don’t have a lighterCha cha i don’t need itLiežuvis

it costs just 50ct Cha cha you can buy it for this Liežuvis Liežuvis Juokiasi

yes yes i knowCha cha Liežuvis just i don’t think that it will helpLiežuvis

svarbiausia ideja Cha chaMirkt

yes i know that idea is the most importantCha cha so i can just say if i will have a lighter at that moment i will turn it onTaipCha cha
even i know it won’t helpLiežuvis

be sureJuokiasi i have such pic (the last “Columbia” starship picture) there i can’t descry lithuania…

and do you know that we have to turn the lamps on at10:40p.am.becouse of the different time in America

i’ve noticed this just few minutes ago Nekaltas

ykagwa do you mean that i wrote the same as you did?

no no Ne i saw it on tv just few minutes ago.

i heard it on the radio this morning and i think that not everyone will know that.someone made a big mistake

But the organizators of this is doint their best to inform people about this and i think that everything will be okay.

i hope that it will be good.good night.i am going to sleep because my eyes are slowly closing Šypsena

byeLabasAngelas

don’t you think that we can be the darkest country in the europe. if our power station won’t be able to make so much power?what will happen then?