Are you afraid of the final english exam?

Are you afraid of the final english exam?

Look at your text and try to find 3 mistakes Šypsena

so i see that you are good at english not as i Cha cha Cha cha (ef test 66) an i have ehzams this year but i will pass too. Cha cha Cha cha

I do not have very big problems with english (efc test - 81). so i’m not afraid. and also i will have to wait 2 more years for the final exams…

I don’t have problems with my english, so I don’t nead help… Anyway, thanx Mirkt

I hope that one day all Lithuanians will be able to speak English or other foreing language fluently!!! Cha cha

I am not afraid of the final examination. I think that i speak english fluently enough to pass it Mirkt

If you have any problems related to final english exam… don’t be shy and ask… i will try to help… i will do my best! Mirkt

As u wish… :stuck_out_tongue:

yes i am afraid because i have problem with word building and verb times…sux this two… Kanda

aha, man vat irgi pagalbos labai labai reikes, nes exai vat ant nosies, o kalbos nemoku visiskai…Cha chaCha chazodziu, gali pradet padedinetCha cha

niu ka gi… klauskit!!! bandysiu gelbeti!!!OK???

olo kadangi nemoka anglu tai jam daug pagalbos reikes pries anglu kalbos egza Šypsena)))

While many people talk about artificial intelligence as if it were one unified discipline, the field is divided into several subdisciplines: where understudies can visit http://blogs.bu.edu/tylercaz/tips-to-study-smarter/ to manage their writing tasks, Some of these are computer science (the study of algorithms), cognitive science (the study of intelligence itself), and robotics (the creation of intelligent machines).

These player increase the value of this tournament. Lots of the people want to see these players and now people can see these players into the action. Barbarian have to face the difficult teams and it is very necessary to work hard for the team. dig this