Your lucky talisman

Many times female police officer is called "policewoman" and it’s not the only example…

yep that is true, however, it does not sound naturally.

yup i have someŽvaigždė
one is my ring ‘from Egypt’, i don’t put in on and expect miracles, but it gives smthLaimingas
and another is my plush doggy - small and cute and portableCha cha sometimes i like carrying it around and maybe even playing during a boring music lessonLaimingas

I have my lucy talismans,it is grass-snake Laimingas

i have one also…
it’s and old intel486 dx2 50MHz PC processor. made in 1989. old…

I haven’t.

…I haven’t Nekaltas…and don’t think, that they [ talismans] may change something, only I can change Šypsena

I do not have one Mirkt

No, I haven’tNe

[quote]Telenor rašė:
wow, I’ve never heard anyone owning it. but it seems that liokajus owns it Šypsena Gėlė
[/quote]

I don’t own it. I can share it with everybody or everybody cans share it with me. But it is with me every time and in every situation. Just look at it in early morning or before you go to sleep. Is it much better that any talistman. It’s my opinion.

Wise words liokaje, wise words… Taip

Are you serious or joking again ???

serious I think Mirkt

niu as ir vat pagalvojau, kad ka as vargsas Pincukas Cha cha nturiu talismano jokio, and i don’t need it.Esu pats savo gyvenimo kalvis Cha cha Cha cha Liežuvis

My talisman are chinchila (animal) whisker Mirkt My them i got a for foreign Mirkt

[dF]

i have a lot of small things, and they all are my talismans … for example: juostele on the hand is always with me.even then i am sleeping Nekaltas

i don`t have itNe

i would like to have such thing too Cha cha Cha cha and ofcourse i would always take it to competitions with me Cha cha

look for it. i’m sure there are lots of’em left.
i’ll never sell mine…