Who Is Your Best Friend?

a dog is an animal that doesn’t have the ability to think.
how can IT be your best friend? i cannot understand this…

I think, you don’t have an animal?because if you have, you think another…dgo CAN think…He can feel everything…He can feel hate or love or other Taip Oh…It is dificult to say…You must feel it …Taip

…of course animal can be a good friend, but best friend I think no, because It is just animal, not people…Šypsena

oh you’re wrong. i had a dog for many years, and now i keep a cat.
and i’m sure they don’t have human-like feelings nor the ability to think.
all this talk about it is *******.

my best friend is Inga. she is my classfriend… And what more write?

There aren’t any best friends. There are only good friends Cha cha

Now I think that my best friend is my girl Moteris. I Širdis my Moteris Taip

Taip

dont know i have more then one friend…and they aren’t my best friends…i think so Nekaltas

…I agree with you, Mirkt

you’re absolutely right. there are people you KNOW, then they become friends, afterwards good friends if you like’em. but there are no such thing as a ‘best friend’.

eksDOG

Yep. But parents are parents, u can’t call them friends. And intercourse with them must be different as it is with friends. Of course there are some unhappy people whose nexus with their parents is very bad. I have couple of very good friends. But these times u can hardly find such people that would give their live in exchange in yours (except family). Nustebęs

Oh, some dogs are very smart and there are many cases when dog is men’s best friend. Some dogs are MUCH SMARTER than people who drink alcohol, use drugs, smoke, beat each other, kill, betray friends and many many more!!! Dogs NEVER do that. They always are faithful, conducive, never leave master in trouble. U can’t bribe them. Of course, it depends on upbringing. Maybe you didn;t pay enough attention to your dog and cat…Nekaltas Dogs are wonderful friends! Taip