What\'s your dream country?

Italy, Spain, FranceMyliuMyliu

I would agree with the second part of the statement Nekaltas

[quote]gendalfas rašė:
… tiksliau i galapagus, kadangi jie priklauso equador…va ten tai grazu…
[/quote]

I have heard that the Galapagos might be the most beautiful place on earth, and also due to the number of species that exist there.

I have heard that the Galapagos might be the most beautiful place on earth, and also due to the number of species that exist there.

[/quote]

that’s why it’s my dream country Cha cha
and i fully agree that it’s the most beautiful place on our little earth…

[quote]gendalfas rašė:

[quote]DarPo1 rašė:
[/quote]

that’s why it’s my dream country Cha cha
and i fully agree that it’s the most beautiful place on our little earth…
[/quote]

Ah, and I’ve heard that the best snorkeling in the world is off the coast of New Zealand, the Great Barrier Reef, which is where I want to go… Mirkt Cha cha

I would like to visit Japan. I want to see capital Tokio and one small island. It would be great! But it’s just a dream, which never become real.

[quote]liokajus rašė:
I would like to visit Japan. I want to see capital Tokio and one small island. It would be great! But it’s just a dream, which never become real.
[/quote]

liokajus - NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

OK Taip Then I would like to visit Paris this summer. Cha cha I hope this my dream will come true. Laimingas

as for me, it should be SpainMyliu

Britain! For all the clubbing abilities, wonderful flag, an uncredible language and many small and big things that are so very special there. Love!

I would like to visit Japan too… Amazing country…

With me! We both r goin there…I hope so…Nekaltas Ye, England rulez…I wish i’d live there

Frech Polynesia, Cook Islands or Fiji would be just fine for a start Šypsena

Lithuania and France-they have got something incommon!Mirkt

i love spainMyliu…and monaco…it’s a very fascinating country…monte carlo…you can,t imagine how wonderful is there…

Lithuania

just Norway Gerai

I think that for me dream country is Germany Mirkt Šypsena Cha cha Žvaigždė

yes indeedy Trance is the best, i saw paul van dyke new yearsTaip

spain is Awesome!Šypsena