What is your favourite colour?

I guess that u r friendly person, but sometimes u like to be bad…Graži Šikšnosparnis

Oh, I waned to say that u r person who needs love very much. But now I think that u r person, who like to finish all works, I want to say, that u r like love very uzsidegusi, aistringa. So, what do u think about it?

Oh, u should be very fun, satisfied with your life, peace person. U like light colours, so I think that u should be friendly and good person, which doesn’t like to show for someone bad your side…Graži

Oh, please don’t be angry, but there r many people who like dark blue too, so please read what I wrote about them. And then tell me does it agree for u?

Red, blue, blackŠypsena

Hmm…Your favourite colours told me that u don’t like news very much, u like old friends and things better. And they told me that u should like sport (?) Interesting why did they tell it to me? Is it true?

Thank you, Kaledinuke. Maybe you are right in some points. Everybody says that people who like red, are stupid. But you didin’t Taurė

ma patinka raudona spalva Gerai (blood color)

I think that u will work killer one day, u will kill people for money, but everybody in Banga r your friends, so u will kill them for free Cha cha

No, I’m just joking! Cha cha I like red colour the best, too! Taip Piktas Širdis Bučkis Sudužusi širdis

WoWApakęsApakęs It’s really true about news, about sports…Aš nekaltas Hmmmmm… yes i like it, but not very very muchŠypsena

well, I’m trying to do it first time, but I"m very glad that I told u something…

killing? not my type of leisure activity Šypsena

hmm…why? it is strong color or somthing? Aš nekaltas

Green, brown

Red and black Mirkt
Širdis + Šikšnosparnis

2 peoples is not yet members in enligh club? Aš nekaltas

want to see one more Šypsena

black, green, yellow Šypsena

I heard some opinions about me, when I said my prefered colors. I’m waiting for a new one Šypsena

BLACK

Black, dark green, bright blue, bright dark red, silver color or light grey