What do you think about chain mail? Do you believe in it?

chain mail Piktas Piktas Piktas

Imagine that I have already sent them… Liežuvis

have you ever wondered how other people feel about chain mail? If they are busy and they have to spend time opening your messages hoping that it is something personal?

For him and Ykogawa, and doRa and others… Baisu

are you saying you received it too? Mirkt How many copies of the same message did you get?

Well of course! Who didn’t? Apakęs I got around 15 Cha cha

Cha cha Juokiasi Juokiasi Juokiasi and did you send it send it back to them? Cha cha multiple copies? Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha

i dont believe in that because how many times i sending that to my friend i cant see resultats Kietas

perhaps if you stop sending, you will see the results Mirkt?

I ALWAYS DELETE such kind of emails after reading… I don’t believe in that…

after reading? So you read what’s “going to happen” to you after you delete it? Cha cha Cha cha Cha cha I try not to get that far Mirkt

Yep, I know what “will happen” Cha cha But I just don’t believe it… plus I am usually to busy or too lazy (depends when I get it: at work or home) to forward it to more ppl Cha cha

heh, not many choices, either delete or delete Mirkt

I stop reading these right after I realize that they are just chain mail. So I usually do not know what bad thing are going to happen to me or what good things do I miss when deleting those e-mails Cha cha

I usually do that too Laimingas

I just delete it. sometimes I send back all letters to the sender (20 or 15 copies)… When my mood is bad I can writhe realy ugly letter to the sender.

Juokiasi that is a good idea to send 20 copies back to the sender… do you then get any more chain mail from the same person?

I’m glad I don’t receive that much irritating chain mails, maybe not so much naive people have my email-address Mirkt Besides they are easy to delete LiežuvisSome are actually funny, a couple of weeks ago I received this chain mail, as long as a mail asks me to forward it I consider it chain mail. Do you think this is chain mail? Forgive me for deleting part 1 Liežuvis, this is part 2 Cha chaThese jokes poke fun at female stereotypes. If you can’t tell the difference between stereotypes and real women you should get out more. You might also want to open a dictionary and look up “satire”. Fw: Men Strike Back How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened when she brings it. --------------------------------------------------------- Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman? Because a woman who can’t even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you. ---------------------------------------------------------- Why do women have smaller feet than men? It’s one of those “evolutionary things” that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink. --------------------------------------------------------- How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart? When she starts a sentence with “A man once told me…” --------------------------------------------------------- How do you fix a woman’s watch? You don’t. There is a clock on the oven. --------------------------------------------------------- Why do men fart more than women? Because women can’t shut up long enough to build up the required pressure. --------------------------------------------------------- If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The dog, of course. He’ll shut up once you let him in. --------------------------------------------------------- What’s worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig? A woman who won’t do what she’s told. --------------------------------------------------------- I married a Miss Right. I just didn’t know her first name was Always. --------------------------------------------------------- Sc ientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman’s sex drive by 90%. It’s called a Wedding Cake. --------------------------------------------------------- Why do men die before their wives? They want to. --------------------------------------------------------- Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy. --------------------------------------------------------- In the beginning, God created the earth and rested. Then God created Man and rested. Then God created Woman. Since then, neither God nor Man has rested. --------------------------------------------------------- Se nd this to a few good men who need a laugh and to the select few women who can handle the truth

Well sorry,but it s***s Nekaltas…I hate it Kanda Piktasso I warning my friends not to send me such mail.

I don’t send them my self.