Inspirational Quotes

not only life is b*tch, it has puppies…

To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.

• Confucius

It is no longer good enough to cry peace, we must act peace, live peace, and live in peace. Taip

• Shenandoah proverb
    (American Indian Tribe)

There’s no life on Mars! [I said that]

Those who believe they can do something are probably right–and so are those who believe they can’t.

• Anonymous

When a person doesn’t have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity. A person can almost be defined by his or her attitude toward gratitude.

• Elie Wiesel

Silent gratitude isn’t much good to anyone.

• Gladys Browyn Stern

Always remember: Joy is not merely incidental to your spiritual quest. It is vital.

• Rebbe Nachman of Breslov

well Šypsena let me spam here as well Šypsena

don’t walk in front of me - i may not follow
don’t walk behind me - i may not lead
just walk besides me, and be my friend

[no idea who said that]

and:

you look, but you don’t see
you listen, but you don’t hear
you know, but you don’t understand

[my beloved C.Castaneda, quoting Don Juan]

[quote]florijona rašė:
well Šypsena let me spam here as well Šypsena

don’t walk in front of me - i may not follow
don’t walk behind me - i may not lead
just walk besides me, and be my friend

[no idea who said that]
[/quote]

This is one of my personal favorite quotes, shared with one of my best friends. It’s by Albert Camus. (1913-1960).

U know, I have a small chinesse book. There are about 1000 various sayings of Chinesse wisdom. But it’ll take about year to write all them here! Cha cha

This topic is not about listing all quotes you know, just ones that are meaningful to you. Somedays, some quotes just mean more to you than other days… at least that’s how it is for me.

Yes, everything depends on feelings, mood, temper… And now my temper is terrible… And i don’t know why, oh there were couple of my messages deleted…Liūdna I think that i’m in depression…LiūdnaLiūdnaLiūdna

To Be Or Not To Be?
That Is A Question.

Da best from XVII

Hamlet… Depressing tragedy-play… I think answer is…NOT to be… But i can not jump through window right now! So nothing left…I’ll have to continue my sordid existential in this cruel world…Liūdna (my 15th message with crying face. I hope i’m not depressing anyone else…)

They who give have all things; they who withhold have nothing.

• Hindu proverb

"Success is a voyage, not a destination."

Thinking isn’t agreeing or disagreeing. That’s voting.

• Robert Frost

If you don’t have the time to do something right, where are you going to find the time to fix it?

• Stephen King