Game: The Wish Game

i wish…

why didn’t you say what do you wish? Laimingas

ku veikiat?

Granted, but you broke your leg and you cann`t plat tennis anymore. I wish I have better skateboard.

You’ve already got it! But I’m trying to imagine you on the best skateboard with that plastered leg, my friend! Mirkt JuokiasiI wish the doctors took the plaster off soon! Šypsena

Granted, but you broke your both hands and you will be plastered for 2 months because your hands don`t recover well I wish pigs can fly

well you better keep wishes like that for yourself, cuz those pigs would be flying and taking shit all over the world Juokiasii wish i were a famous painter by now…

Oh yes you are! Unfortunately your “paintings” are a bit old-fashioned JuokiasiI wish the autumn was very cold, windy, cloudy and rainy. Mirkt

Well, unfortunately the summer is kicking 'till the end, so there won’t be any fall, we will pass straigt to winter this year… i wish there wouldn’t be any terrorists in this world Žliumbia

o ple;]]]

o ple… what… ? is this your wish?

Oh dear! You better make the opposite wish, to make it happen the way it you wanted! MirktI wish I had some Aspirin right now! Nustebęs Girtas

granted but u use it too much and now you are dead I wish my PC be better.

I’m sorry, but if you didn’t stop hitting it’s processor every day, you’ll never have a good PC… I wish the school wouldn’t be so borring!

Oh come on! It’s not the school that bores you. It’s the people inside! You better make some tricks with them. It won’t be that boring anymore! Of course, the tricks and jokes should be perfomed wisely precisely ŠypsenaI wish I had my job done by now! Nekaltas

Granted but after you have done your job your boss asks to do even more… I wish I was not sick Pavargęs

unfortunately, you caught a virus and fell in bed LaimingasI wish this music play forever… Laimingas

But if it palyed forever, you would become bored of it… I wish, my brother wouldn’t be so stupid!

Granted, now your brother is a genius and you feel terribly studpid in front of him PavargęsI wish I didn’t have to learn Latin in university

granted, but after 5 years u went to a country in wich people talk in latin and u don`t understand what are they talking. I wish what where be no butterflies.