EXTREME events you have experienced in life

If parachute will no open?MirktIt will be real extremLaimingasI like to folow: never say never.I like to weight a risk levelMirkt

drowningBaisu

…what else?Šypsena people, share your experiences! i know you all have done something crazyCha cha

for instance my few last days were amazing, i went near the lake, slept on the beach, went smiwmming at midnight and i also tried to milk the cowJuokiasi This is extreme, believe meJuokiasi
…and finally i hitch-hiked home… went with a strange driver (i thought he was a maniacGirtas) with a van… but this is not very amazingDrovus
u better tell your storiesMirkt

ka as dar extreme padariau?
pasakiau draugams satanistams kad tapau tikintis… cia buvo extreme.
ir dar dideli extreme prisiminiau: metalovai apsirenges su draugu palaikanciu hipiu stiliu devinta vakaro praejau per laisves aleja ir po to kazkokia gatvele kaune… aciu dievui, kad po pastarojo ivykio nenukentejau…

…yo… looking somehow different is really very extremGirtas tolerance is an unknown thing for some people… that’s a pittyŽliumbia

na taip.
ypac KAUNE.

Once I was going by car…Actually ON a car…on its roof. The feeling was extrem and plesant aswell. Besides there where three such cars with passangers on treir roofs…Lovely view.
Kietas

i was in mountains…in Vysoke Tatry (aukstieji tatrai, nzn,kaip tai butu in English) there i was climbing ant trekking…it was exiting and wonderful and dangerous and beautiful at the same moment…

weel about my experience: try to imagine what you would do, if you want to breathe, but your lungs gets just 20% of oxygen you need.And when doctor gives you a huge dose of medicine,and it does not work, and you jus can say: do something.

I had an accident with my skateboard … Cha cha