English books

yeahh i like english books… my fav english books are about “winnie the pooh” Cha chathey’re written in some kind of old-new english and it’s hard to understand sometimes so i find it quite…what’s the word? fascinating last year i read harry potters one book (it had about 800pages so it ws very fun to read)

Well NekaltasActually I don’t have much time 4 that.Last year I tryed to read some teenage books.And now I’m thinking about reading at the Easter holiday…maby Nekaltas

Hey, people, maybe you could something to recommend? Because, when i went to libary I just saw a big mountain of giant books…And all my willpower to read disappeared!!! Cha cha

Yes, I have read two english books, one of them was about Robin Cruize( I don’t know how to write that name well Šypsena )and second was one of Agatha’s Christies detectives stories. I enjoyd reading both of them. Taip

I know I’m not a club member but yes I have.I’ve read a few books in English and I enjoyed it very much.The first one was The Sicilian by Mario Puzo.I’ve read a few more books by the same author.They are now in my collection as well as The Shining by Stephen King

Yes Taip Since I’ve started study english Šypsena Teacher told us to read book “Dragon rock” Cha cha It’s very simple book, fairy-tale Šypsena I’ve red it in 1.5 hour Laimingas I allways wanted to read Michaels Jordan book “For the Love of the Game: My Story” Nekaltas But where I can’t find it anywhere… Nežinau

i love to read. i’m a fast reader, so, if i have a few days off, i go to the library, pick up as many best-sellers as i can carry and either curl up on the sofa or sit on a float in my swimming pool… i like faye kellerman’s books and those by her husband jonathan. i like daniel silva’s books and those by jack higgins and many many others. Gėlė

yeah, i like to read books written in english, especially when my eyes are closed! Juokiasi

Jack Higgins Taip absolutly

well last summer i have read one Nekaltas Laimingas

Yep, can’t wait for the translation to come out Mirkt

I do read english books as often as possible. It’s not only for improving language skills it has some entertainment as well. ‘The wind in the willows’ would fit at the begining i think.

so i guess you must read braille? Baisu

yes, of course.

i’m not blind.i know what the words will be before they appear. Juokiasi

I sometimes read english books.