Do you have any friends from foreign countries?

my best friends r from foreign countries…but maybe they r the best friends because i met them i was studying abroad and we always had only fun…no problems, no difficult work…all foreign students with same problems: to which night club to go this evening or who is the winner in the competition organized by us which was called "make love with more nationalities" Cha cha
also my boyfriend is foreigner…and i love him so much…but maybe i love him so much because i couldn’t see him often?..Cha cha

Never mind!!!

VV

How do you manage to communicate with them?

VV

[quote]Telenor rašė:
now I see why you try to keep me so close Apakęs Liežuvis Kava
[/quote]

Oh, no! You found out my secret! Apakęs Apakęs

Yes a lot, most of them lives in Germany.

Oh, no! You found out my secret! Apakęs Apakęs

[/quote]

What secret? ApakęsApakęsApakęs

VV

Most of them live

VV

We have a special forum for this Kietas
and I am planning to meat some of them time after time Mirkt

sorry ‘meet’ … I have to practise much more Apakęs

yes i do have as friends from foreign contries because i live in usa so heres a lot of kind of people arabic, polish, russian, american and so on…but still all of my friends are lithuanians…they are the best…Laimingas

What secret? ApakęsApakęsApakęs

VV

[/quote]

it won’t be a secret if we tell you… Liežuvis

Well, thank you very much. I’m pleased to hear it Šypsena

VV

Where’s that one?

VV

I have really close friend in Sri Lanka. Taip She’s really cool and friendly.Apkabinimas It’s very interesting to talk with her because she’s older, she’s from different culture, she’s muslim. Ohh and we speak about everthing…!!! And I hope when I’ll finish school I’ll see her in real…Nekaltas We are BFF!Apkabinimas

How long have you been writing to each other?

VV

About 6 months…Laimingas Most by e-mail but now we’re sending SnailMailTaip (real mail…).

I like this type of mail. Old fashioned, but… Šypsena

VV

Yes i have the same experience as u have rimante. I had one friend from Sweden long year ago. There was a lot of different between us and they rise day by day. So after sometime we saw huge different between us and stoped to conect. I think to find good foreign friend is very difficult Šypsena

Well, I haven’t had such experience yet.

VV

If you accept the there is a huge difference between different cultures before going to get in touch with somebody from overseas, it won’t be a problem to communicate Nekaltas