Do you have a dog

I don;t have a dog… And I am too lazy to take care of itLiūdnas I’d rather choose cat… Or maybe I wouldn’t like anybody to annoy me when I am angry and irritated…Cha cha

well, i don’t Ne but I have a cat and also 2 tanks of fishes Mirkt

Believe me, you irritation Kanda will disapear as soon as your dog or cat meet you at the door. Myliu

No, I don’tNe

yes, i do have a dog. his name is bax Šypsena, breed - boxeris Šypsenaactually it is my sister’s present but i dare say it is mine Mirkt

i have 3 dogs … ibut i fink it isint so good as a lot of people say…
Šypsena)

olo vat neturi suns… bo ner galimybiu jo laikyt… o be to, su tokiu gyvenimo budu kaip pas olo, suva arba mirtu sprogus slapimo puslei, arba namai virstu… mhmm… nu jus mane supratotCha chaCha chanes olo kaip tais retai namie buna… vietoj suns olo jau kuris laikas ziurke augina. vat cia tai gyvunas, kuris nu visiskai niekuom nenusileidzia suniui, o siaip netgi ji lenkia… geee. anyway, olo manymu, pats geriausias pet’as yr laboratorine ziurke (zinoma, ne balta su raudonom akim)Cha chaCha chaCha chaGeraiGeraiTaip

In english please Cha cha Liežuvis Liežuvis Liežuvis

yeah - dog is one of the members of our family (almost equal member). He is very active and funny guy - "he", not "it" (look to the first sentence). His breed - dahshund (taksas pa litovski).
we love him very much and as I gues and hope he also does.

no I haven’t dog but I have a cat

As for me, I don’t have a dog. Well, I don’t have a dog yet. But when I will (and there are no doubts about it) it’s going to be a Bloodhound.

I wonder if anyone here knows about this breed, since it’s quite rare in this part of Europe… and hardly there are any in LithuaniaNustebęs.

BTW, if anyone of you does know something about it or maybe even owns one!!! share it with me please!

kartoju chainikams: as angliskai nemoku. o dabar visi choru: olo angliskai nemokaTaipTaiptaip, saunuoliaiGeraiCha chaCha cha

Labas

well i have a dogŠypsena of caurse i love him, even though
sometimes his yelping (cypimas) on a saturday
morning is killing meGirtasŠypsena

It should be nice to keep a dog. I kept one some time ago.
But as it is Club for english improvement ,there are some mistakes in the question above. The text should be as follows:
"Have You a dog? (or Do You keep a dog?) Does it like(not love)you? Do You like it (not him)?" Šypsena

salva salva… vat man cia protingi zmones sako, kad vis delto klausimas ‘do you have a dog’ yra visiskai teisingas. nes siuo atveju ‘have’ nera modalinis. todel… is didelio rasto isejai is krasto. Cha cha

Yes I have one-Pitbull

i have baset hound it’s the most balky dog in the world Taip, but i love it especcially its ears Laimingas

and i don’t have a doggy now but once i had a grey german shephard gurrly…liked that…Šypsena
mm i luv dogzLaimingas

Everything is OK with the sentence (Do You have a dog?)construction. Šypsena But ! if there is a verb ‘have or has’ it must be put in front of the sentence if it is a question. Please donot hesitate to ask again. MirktUsualy English use a verb combination " do have" in order to stress the meaning.
I have - as turiu
I do have - as tikrai turiu.

sorry per skubejima dar klaida padariau turi buti usually (su dviem l Šypsena )