Do we really need English first club in Banga.lt Why?

HeyŠypsena
Funny questionŠypsenaIf a club like this is, it means that someone needs it, so why can’t they to have it? Big deal!! If you don’t like it, don’t visit itŠypsena As simple as that Cha cha Don’t you think so? This year I don’t have English like a subject, but I want and need some practice, and I am going to visit this club in order not to forget English…
So… yes Taip , yes Taip and yes Taip, we need it!!!
Bye Labas

I agree. And, if somebody doesn’t like this club, don’t visit it and go to other clubs and forums. As americans say “love it or leave it”.

to tell you the truth, why you have to be such a *pimp…*head?..if you don’t like something…go find yourself a better place.

excuse my french…

So people!!! let’s talk about any subjectLabas?..I can suggest if you do not mind… Mirkt for example… I have a problem… I left country… Lithuania! a few months ago…onlyŠypsena and I have to stay in America…because of some irreversible reasons Nustebęs so I have two chances:to study here…but miss Lithuania…, or to come back to Lithuania and to continue studies…but to study something not for meLiūdna ??? do you have any good advice? Graži

shitas klubas nereikalingas.teisingiau, rekalingas tik siauram zmoniu ratui. atleiskit,bt juokingai atrodo tas jusu anglu kalbos impruvinimas…

p.s.tiems kurie pasakys "nepatinka nesilankyk chia":

nesilankysiu. bye Labas

karakiri, kodel, cia smagu labai. net uz linksmybes geriau. niekur tiek anekdotu bangoj ner Cha cha pabusiu cia dar truputi.

this is good idea !!! my eng skills aren’t very good, so I can read messages which are easyer than in foreign forums and clubs Aš nekaltas

I need this site. I think for those who want to speak English this site is realy necessary.Taip

Teacher said:

[quote]Don’t understand the difference between foreign clubs and a Lithuanian club. Nobody makes you speak in either types of them. It’s your free will. if a person has nothing to say, a foreign club will not change anything. So why not promote a Lithuanian club?
[/quote]

Yup I agree with your opinionGeraiLaimingasTaip!!!

ir kaip taisyklė, visi ilgais banguotais gaurėm;]]

Young, wild, drunk and crazy TaipMetallica apie 1982…

Niam niam