What Is Love For You?

scienticians say, that love is just chemical reaction in the brains

ok, gal baikit tema apie nieka Cha cha

ŠypsenaŠypsenaŠypsena Listen, Olo, do you have any idea what is RESPECT? Sudužusi širdis Your stuck up view reminds me so much of American traits. Mirkt

[quote] Crazy Gail rašė:
ŠypsenaŠypsenaŠypsena Listen, Olo, do you have any idea what is RESPECT? Sudužusi širdis Your stuck up view reminds me so much of American traits. Mirkt
[/quote]

Now, now, Crazy Gail. This is like the pot calling the kettle black. You remind olo that he needs to show respect, and yet you make a negative remark about Americans. I don’t think that is very respectful.

Please don’t stoop to that level. Who’s to say what an American trait is? There are so many Americans! Americans are from all over the world, and I can say there is not one trait that says “American”. Every single person is different. Taip

Let’s all play nicely in our sandbox. Šypsena

this is joke Cha chaCha chaCha cha

Now, now, Crazy Gail. This is like the pot calling the kettle black. You remind olo that he needs to show respect, and yet you make a negative remark about Americans. I don't think that is very respectful.

Please don’t stoop to that level. Who’s to say what an American trait is? There are so many Americans! Americans are from all over the world, and I can say there is not one trait that says “American”. Every single person is different. Taip

Let’s all play nicely in our sandbox. Šypsena

[/quote]

Sorry, if I unintentionally hurt your feelings. I do agree that there are many traits in American citizens, but I think you would agree that there are always stereotypes in every culture. And we all know what stereotype is most known of Americans. That is all I meant. I have many friends in the States, and they are wonderful people with their own views and traits. But still… somewhere deep down there is that trait that shows that they are real Americans. And I am saying this as a compliment in this case. Please don’t take it the wrong way. Šypsena
I don’t want to insult anyone when we talk about cultural stereotypes. After all they do have at least a tiny bit of truth in them… ŠypsenaI can openly write or speak about Lithuanian stereo types… Šypsena Or take Irish people… They are known for their drinking habits. Even St. Patricks day, stereotypicly has become and Irish drinking day. Please, believe me, it’s nothing personal… It’s just a discussion… Šypsena

Love is loveŠypsena

a dream…

[quote]Crazy Gail rašė:
Sorry, if I unintentionally hurt your feelings…
Šypsena
[/quote]

O, Crazy Gail, you did not hurt my feelings. Cha cha I just wanted to address an issue before it got worse. It’s just that stereotypes can hurt people, and I try to stop such thoughts whenever I can. By not speaking up when anybody could be potentially offended is just as bad as saying those remarks.

You’re totally right about Americans traits Liūdna

LiūdnaLiūdnaLiūdnaLiūdna

say me what is love and I say, are I in love Kietas

nde… ale ir pripilstet jus cia… pradejot nuo iliuziju, oi atsiprasau, meiliu, o baiget amerikonu charakterio savybem Cha chaCha chaCha cha

heh, juokingaCha chanors, is kitos puses… apie neegzistuojancius dalykus daug neprisnekesi. ok, apie amerikonus pakalbam Cha cha

Love is like movie X-files

meet, kiss, b…, run away…
that’s all Šypsena

ne "b…", o F… Šypsena

ApakęsApakęs Interesting??? I wonder how many of these traits I possess??Nustebęs

Just wondering… do not all cultures have certain traits or habits or other diffrences,which make them diffrent or stand out from others??

Of course it is not appropriate to group people together as having negative traits or such, this is commonly refered to as discrimination.
Now I know for a fact that no one in this group or your country would like to be thought of as "Russian" but I would guess people from around the world might think this,being under past soviet control and not knowing the people or culture.

Of course these are just my thoughtsMirkt

I never judge people by the acts of few, boy if I did I would not like half of the world!Cha cha

I think the question was, What is love to you?

ŠirdisTo me it is the best feeling in the world! There is nothing better than two people in LoveŠirdis

I am still looking and hope to find itMirkt

For me love is everything.

Širdis a nice feeling inside your stomach GražiAš nekaltas

geras jausmas pilve? tokiu atveju as myliu kaskart sociai pavalges. Cha chaCha chaCha cha

nu galu gale zinosiu, kas ta meila yr. o kai tulike sedi, tai irgi meile? nes kaip tais jausmas irgi po to labai nieko buna… tokis lengvas, kaip ant sparnu jauties Cha chaCha chaCha cha

love is a big big warm feeling…Širdis