What I would like to do on weekend

What I would like to do on weekend Tūsas

I would like to spend the weekend in a forest, near lake or somewhere, where I can feel nature: wind, sunset or surise, wind, rain, birds singing Drovus

very niceLaimingasTūsasMirkt

i still don’t know anything about my weekendNekaltas i want to be in nature tooNekaltas so beautiful weatherŽvaigždėLaimingas
i have to congratulate my ex classfriend on SundayNekaltas

I would like to sleep in, for a change Angelas… I still can’t, as I have too much to do Pavargęs.

I’d like to go to museums, plays, theatre, etc… and swimming somewhere… Just not too much nature. Baisu Liežuvis Cha cha

Gėlė

Yeah, nature is good, I think, and i like it. But not too much nature…
Taip Cha cha

I’d like to be in the water all the weekendGirtas

===========================================================
DarPo1 rašė:
I would like to sleep in, for a change… I still can’t, as I have too much to do.
I’d like to go to museums, plays, theatre, etc… and swimming somewhere… Just not too much nature.

I would sleep to, like internet sufen, and work any time whit computer. I do like to go in chirche, natur. I life in the city, and See is wait from my house. I like my Job, in near is beutiful See, Natur…
my weekend is’t interesting, but like easy in the beet

I am sure I don’t want to spend weekend in the noise, when lot of people surounding me . I like sea, but I hate Palanga and those crowded beaches and streets Veee .
I would like to spend it in a country too. Taip

i dont know…,i think i will be with me frends!:}

Next week I am going to my classmate’s birthday.
What about this? I do not know. I would like good weather. So I could go to the lake. I didn’t swim this yearBaisu

i would like to go out somewhere !!

For me every day is weekend, because I have summer holidays. I’ll go to my village on weekend. We’ll celebrate Joninės and it’ll be great weekend. Angelas

Does anybody know- is it true, that Jonines is the day off Tūsas
What are you planing on this holiday?

oh Jonines!! i forgotNekaltas
yes i heard that it will be free day…but i’m not sureNekaltas

in the calendar this day is marked redlyMirkt

No difference for you I suppose, but for me is really great Gerai
Savininkai turetu ka nors sugalvot, kad priverst ta diena dirbt Piktas

since the begging of this week all the days til autumn are like weekends. so i can do anything i wish all the time

lucky you…

I’d like to relax Kietas… tomorrow I’m going to my best friend’s wedding Angelas… it’s the first reason why I have to take a rest Šypsena the second one is that I’ve finally finished my studies Girtas… so I think I deserve some holidays Šypsena