URGENT! Need a foreigner to give me an interview!!!

URGENT! Need a foreigner to give me an interview!!!

I have a task to take an interview from a foreigner about Lithuanian culture. Laimingas He/she will have to answer to some questions and talk a bit about cultural differences. All the conversation will be recorded… Liežuvis
Lenght of the conversation - about 10min.or more (it depends on a speaker Šypsena )
Place - Kaunas (we will decide where to meet Mirkt )
Time - this weekend

Waiting for potential foreigners’ replies… Kietas

I would like to help.
What exactly do you mean by foreigners?
Can it be a Lithuanian who lives in Madrid? Or do you mean a person who was born in a foreign country?

I mean a person from the other country with different traditions, way of life and so on. He/ She can be an American, Italian, Polish…such one with an accent and who can speak in English.

can it be a phone interview?

go to the exchange students dormitary and you will find there a lot of foreignersTaipCha cha from Italy, Spain, Germany, Portugal, Poland, Belgium,Finland, Bulgaria and whatever you wantCha chaTūsasCha cha

Come to utena, we still have lot of foreigners here Taip Cha cha

No, must be live, eye to eye… Liūdnas

did you find someone?Nekaltas

Not yet Ne Anyway I have one way out, but we’ll see… I will go to look for some foreigners in bars or Laisves Aleja tomorrow Cha cha

i dont think they will know a lot about lithuanian culture…unless you’re pretty, lolJuokiasi

What do you mean the person has to have an accent? Pavargęs When speaking what language? Girtas Liežuvis

For example, when you are French and speak in English, of course you have an accent. Liežuvis And if you are American so your english is pretty good, but if u r Lithuanian… Nekaltas Well, our lecturer will find out about such fakes Mirkt

I don’t care! They could lie or talk nonsenses MirktAppearance is nothing to do with that, but it can be an advantage too Liežuvis

Do you have to record the interview??? I mean, will your teacher listen to each of the interviews?

Yes, I will have to give that tape with the interview. She listens them carefully. I even borrowed adyktofon from her to record everything.Mirkt

Sympatija, i was seriuos talking about going to dormitory of erasmus studentsTaip i can’t quaranty that someone will accept your suggestion but you really can tryTaip

Thanx.I’ve just found out that one guy from my group has some company there, so I’ll ask him to introduce me with someone, because my searches were unsuccsessful Nekaltas

Thanx.I’ve just found out that one guy from my group has some company there, so I’ll ask him to introduce me with someone, because my searches were unsuccsessful Nekaltas