Anecdotes... JOKES # 3

There once was a bear and a rabbit that hated each other. One day, they found a genie in a lamp who said he would grant them each three wishes.The bear went first and he said,"I wish to be the only male bear in this forrest." And he got his wish.
The rabbit said, "I want a motercycle helmet." And he got his wish.
The bear went up and said, "I wish to be the only male bear in the United States, and all the rest to be female." And he got his wish the rabbit said, "I wish I had a motorcycle to go with that helmet." And he got his wish.
The bear said, "I wish I was the only male bear in the world, and all the rest were females." And he got his wish It was the rabbit’s turn, and he said, "I wish that bear was gay."

An American, a Japanese, and a Singh were sitting naked in the sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The American pressed his forearm and the beeping stopped. The others looked at him questioningly. "That’s my pager," he said, "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm." A few minutes later a phone rang. The Japanese lifted his palm to his ear. When he finished he explained, "That’s my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand.
The Singh felt low-tech and inferior. He didn’t know what to do to be as impressive as the American & the Japanese. He decided to take a break in the toilet. When he returned, he didn’t realize that there was a piece of toilet paper got stuck and hanging from his ass. The others raised their eyebrows and said, "Wow! What’s that?" Instead to be embarrassed, inspiration struck his mind. The Singh explained, "I’m getting a FAX."

It was a good joke about new technologies Gerai
And the most important thing is that it is placed in the appropriate topic.

One joke, english joke integruotas lietuviskai Cha cha

Niujorke ateina aklas i parduotuve, ir pradeda sukti virsh galvos savo shuni-palydova. Praeivis klausia:
"what are you doing?"
"i’m just looking arround"

Pooor doggy Liūdnas Laimingas

Cha chaCha chaCha chaCha chaCha chaGeraiGeraiGeraiGerai

Two men dressed in Pilots’ uniforms walk up the aisle of the aeroplane. Both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane. Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit, the door closes,and the engines start up. The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that this is just a little practical joke. None is forthcoming. The plane moves faster and faster down the runway, and the people sitting in the window seats realise they’re headed straight for the water at the edge of the airport territory. As it begins to look as though the plane will plough into the water, panicked screams fill the cabin. At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air. The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into their magazines, secure in the knowledge that the plane is in good hands. In the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and says, “You know, Bob, one of these days, they’re gonna scream too late and we’re all gonna die.” Baisu Liežuvis Juokiasi Juokiasi

Good one.

The newlyweds checked into the honeymoon suite, but the next morning came down to breakfast separately and immediately started arguing. After the wife left, the man asked the hotel manager if he could check out early because his new wife had left him. The manager asked, “What’s wrong? Didn’t you have a good time last night?” The man replied, “Oh, last night was the best night of my life.” “Then why did she leave?” He replied, “I had it with the maid!” The exhausted blonde dragged herself into the doctor’s office. “Doc, the neighborhood dogs bark all night. I can’t get a wink of sleep.” The doctor examined her and found her some samples. “These new sleeping pills work great. A few of these and your troubles will be over.” “Great,” said the blonde. “I’ll try anything!” The next week, she returned, looking even worse. “Doc, your plan stinks. I’m more tired than I was before!” “I don’t understand how that could be,” said the doctor, shaking his head. “Those are the strongest pills on the market!” “Maybe so, but now I spend all night chasing those dogs and even when I finally catch one, I can’t get him to swallow those pills!”